Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

2nd gen full bumper

Old 11-12-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen full bumper

Do you guys have any plans to build some?
Old 02-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
Do you guys have any plans to build some?
X2
Old 02-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #3
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
We have done a bunch of full tube bumpers. There are a few people here on TW that have one. We don't add them to the website because there isn't just one specific design that we do. Almost everyone has been a little different from the last. If you are interested in one.. send me an email and let me know what you are looking for and I can send you pictures of some that we've done.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
some of his past full bumpers just to get an idea of what he is capable of

Old 02-13-2012, 09:51 AM   #5
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Look at 0utkast or McJosh truck they both sport avid front and rear bumpers
Old 02-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #6
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon,

I think I'm finally ready to start designing a front bumper. Would it be possible for me to come by and help design as its built?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:46 PM   #7
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Brandon,

I think I'm finally ready to start designing a front bumper. Would it be possible for me to come by and help design as its built?
Yeah... definitely. Shoot me an email and let me know what you had in mind. We can set something up.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:00 AM   #8
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do shipping? I wonder how much a bumper would be to ship
Old 02-14-2012, 05:19 PM   #9
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonaz View Post
Yeah... definitely. Shoot me an email and let me know what you had in mind. We can set something up.
I'm out of town at least til march or so but once I get back in town I'll be contacting you
Old 02-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #10
Doomsday will become famous soon enoughDoomsday will become famous soon enough

Doomsday's Tacoma Gallery
x4
Old 02-15-2012, 11:37 PM   #11
Avid Off Road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
Can you do shipping? I wonder how much a bumper would be to ship
Our standard products ship through regular ground service and we ship a lot of them regularly so they give us a decent discount. Because of that we are able to keep regular shipping down. Some full bumpers are small enough to ship through regular ground so shipping isn't too bad. But a lot of the full front bumpers are over the requirements for ground service and have to go through freight. We don't ship through freight much so that's when costs get high.