Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Light bar or bull bar

Old 02-18-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
AJWest is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
AJWest's Tacoma Gallery
Light bar or bull bar

I'm debating on whether or not I should purchase a light bar or a bull bar, looking for your opinions and suggestions thanks!
Old 02-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
light bar.
x2
Old 02-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
light bar
Old 02-18-2011, 04:55 PM   #5
AJWest is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
AJWest's Tacoma Gallery
Would Avid be my best bet?
Old 02-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #6
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJWest View Post
Would Avid be my best bet?
In my opinion, yes.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the avid's are ok....not my favorite personally tho. randy ellis makes a pretty sweet light bar.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #8
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
I'll make you a light bar. 100 bucks. plus shipping.
haha jk, I don't have a 2nd gen to build it off of.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #9
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
the avid's are ok....not my favorite personally tho. randy ellis makes a pretty sweet light bar.
I'm not really sure why this thread is in our vendor section ???? But I know Randy, he's a great guy and makes a great product. There are pros and cons with both light bars. Ours offers more protection to the front of your truck, his is sleeker and more light weight. Both are light bars but they look very different from each other. It really comes down to what look you like and what would work best for you. Everyone has their own opinion and likes different looks and styles, that's why off road companies don't sell the same exact products. You just have to decide what YOU like and then if you buy American from a reputable company the quality will be there. Good Luck.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:22 AM   #10
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
bull bars are for chebys. get a light bar.