Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Got my Avid Lightbar!

Old 07-22-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Got my Avid Lightbar!

Just got my Avid Lightbar! The process was lengthy but Brandon's customer service was great and I knew in the end that I would have a quality product. I bought the 2nd Generation 1 3/4'' steel tube bolt on lightbar. I painted it with 2 coats of Rustoleum Clean Metal Primer and 2 coats of Rustoleum Truck Bed Liner.

And now the only part you people care about:

Old 07-22-2011, 07:17 AM   #2
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man! Planning on sticking any lights on there?
Old 07-22-2011, 07:20 AM   #3
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I regretfully didn't request any light tabs but I may buy some brackets and lights in the future but not now.

Thanks!

Matt
Old 07-22-2011, 07:28 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
nice light bar dude!

i can also agree with you guys about his customer service and communication!
as well as a great product!
Old 07-22-2011, 07:32 AM   #5
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Avid is awesome stuff.
I miss mine
Old 07-22-2011, 07:33 AM   #6
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Looks go!! I think I'm going to save up for one.

What was the approx wait time?
Old 07-22-2011, 07:35 AM   #7

Firefighter:
I ordered mine around the end of June and got it about 4-5 days ago. So approximately 3-5 weeks but Brandon keeps you updated all along the way and the product is great.

Matt
Old 07-22-2011, 07:35 AM   #8
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
Nice... what do you have planned next Matt?
Old 07-22-2011, 07:37 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
I ordered mine around the end of June and got it about 4-5 days ago. So approximately 3-5 weeks but Brandon keeps you updated all along the way and the product is great.

Matt
yeah hes extremely busy, he works 6 days a week, gets there early, leaves late as well as his other guys. and he also has a family... i wouldnt be able to do it, so props to him!

patience is virtue, and its also great when a amazing product arrives on your door step.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:39 AM   #10

Firefighter:
Yes, I tried my hardest to be patient and not bother him but it overwhelms you! But seriously, yes, it seems like he's busy but he still gets it done somehow and gets it done right.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:42 AM   #11
Banned
are you planning on getting anything else?

i try not to bother him either, but... i still end up doing it haha
Old 07-22-2011, 07:45 AM   #12

Firefighter:
As far as Avid stuff? I'd like to get some sliders in the future but my (parent's ) wallet is hurting so I'm trying to hold off for now on any more modifications.

Matt
Old 07-22-2011, 07:48 AM   #13
Banned
sweet! start doing them chores and mowing them lawns!

what about a rear bumper? cant have a front, sliders and a stock back bumper
Old 07-22-2011, 07:50 AM   #14

Firefighter:
Haha, way, way, way down the line, I'm hoping to get a (All-Pro/Relentless/Demello) front/rear bumper but I'm done for now.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #15
firsttraxxx is on a distinguished road

firsttraxxx's Tacoma Gallery
Hey fellow LoCo,

I just ordered the Avid LB & sliders, looking forward to install, plan to do few other mods as welll....your Taco looks great.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:07 AM   #16
Eesh is on a distinguished road
Eesh's Tacoma Gallery
How much do they weigh??
Old 07-31-2011, 06:09 AM   #17

Firefighter:
Lightbar weighs about 27 pounds I think.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #18
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
unsubbed

Old 08-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #19
copenhagen has a brilliant futurecopenhagen has a brilliant futurecopenhagen has a brilliant futurecopenhagen has a brilliant futurecopenhagen has a brilliant futurecopenhagen has a brilliant futurecopenhagen has a brilliant futurecopenhagen has a brilliant futurecopenhagen has a brilliant futurecopenhagen has a brilliant futurecopenhagen has a brilliant future
copenhagen's Tacoma Gallery
OP, did you modify your factory Bilstein suspension? If not, did it create any perceptible drop or change in performance?
Old 08-08-2011, 10:13 AM   #20
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
did you do the fog anytime mod?