Notices

2012 Avid Light Bar

Old 05-23-2014, 08:34 AM   #101
2012TacoTX is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
2012TacoTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesttape View Post
Awesome. I was going for a Bull Bar and am stoked to have come across this option instead. Just applied for the Promo Code. I do have a couple of questions before I order.

Will this fit a 2014DCSB TRD with factory skid plate?

Do I need to pick out lights prior to ordering? I have never had aftermarket lights so not real sure about the "tabs" I am reading about.

I notice it is not offered painted. Suggestions? I want non-glossy black.

Thanks All!
it should fit perfectly fine with the factory skid plate although it might have to be removed for the install of the light bar. Having the "tabs" added to the light bar just gives you the option to add additional lighting (KC Lights, Hella lights, etc) with secure mounting options. there aren't specific lights that you have to order or have to utilize these tabs. For paint i would suggest either spray liner or powder coating for a durable and tough finish

good luck
Old 05-24-2014, 06:41 AM   #102
bluesttape is on a distinguished road
bluesttape's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012TacoTX View Post
it should fit perfectly fine with the factory skid plate although it might have to be removed for the install of the light bar. Having the "tabs" added to the light bar just gives you the option to add additional lighting (KC Lights, Hella lights, etc) with secure mounting options. there aren't specific lights that you have to order or have to utilize these tabs. For paint i would suggest either spray liner or powder coating for a durable and tough finish

good luck
Thank you sir, looking forward to receiving.
Old 05-25-2014, 05:44 AM   #103
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Painting my Avid parts now. They're incredibly well built. I was hoping for some stickers, but alas, there are none.