LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

2012 Avid Light Bar

Old 01-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #1
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Avid Light Bar

Yes.. it is different.

We've made some changes to the light bar for the 2012 Tacomas. The new front end is a little bit more "cone" shaped... it's not as flat as the older model. So we changed some bend angles and lengths to fit the new front end and go with the factory lines better.

You can apply the TW discount by visiting the link below and filling in you TW user name and email address. We will then email you the promo code that can be used to purchase through our website.

Thanks

http://www.avidoffroad.com/tacomawor...cial-discount/

Attached Thumbnails
2012 Avid Light Bar-2012lb1.jpg   2012 Avid Light Bar-2012lb2.jpg   2012 Avid Light Bar-2012lb3.jpg  
Old 01-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sick!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #3
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
I read in a thread on here that you're developing a rear bumper guard as well for the 2012. I believe it said EOM. Is this true?? If so, I might be in for a pair. Hopefully the discount is still around by then.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Great work, as always!
Old 01-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
I read in a thread on here that you're developing a rear bumper guard as well for the 2012. I believe it said EOM. Is this true?? If so, I might be in for a pair. Hopefully the discount is still around by then.
You are correct. We've had a rear bumper guard in the works for a while now. It's very close to being ready. We are planning on having it done and added to the website by the end of the month. It will be available for the 05-11 Tacomas and the 2012s. That's another reason that we are changing around the discounts that we've been offering.. to be able to discount other products more.. including this rear bumper guard. We will have a combo discount on orders for the light bar and rear bumper guard but we will also apply the same discount to people that already have the light bar.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:41 AM   #6
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonaz View Post
Thanks guys...

You are correct. We've had a rear bumper guard in the works for a while now. It's very close to being ready. We are planning on having it done and added to the website by the end of the month. It will be available for the 05-11 Tacomas and the 2012s. That's another reason that we are changing around the discounts that we've been offering.. to be able to discount other products more.. including this rear bumper guard. We will have a combo discount on orders for the light bar and rear bumper guard but we will also apply the same discount to people that already have the light bar.
That's great to hear, can't wait to see what you guys have come up with! I assume you will let us all know when its done and post a good amount of photos!

Do you know if this will have any fit issues with an ATO front skid plate?
Old 01-12-2012, 02:07 AM   #7
Avid Off Road
Quote:
That's great to hear, can't wait to see what you guys have come up with! I assume you will let us all know when its done and post a good amount of photos!

Do you know if this will have any fit issues with an ATO front skid plate?
Yup.. We'll definitely post up some pictures.

The light bar will fit with the factory TRD skid plate and all other aftermarket skids that I know of. I haven't personally tried an ATO skid but I'm sure it would fit.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:18 AM   #8
gtec913 is on a distinguished road

Name: glenn
gtec913's Tacoma Gallery
that looks flawless.... i can't wait till mine arrives.. got any sneak peak on the rear bumper guards?
Old 01-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nicely done Brandon.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:22 AM   #11
Avid Off Road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
damn dude............go to SLEEP!

LMAO, ur crazy B!
Sleep...???? That's ridiculous.. there's no time for that. lol
Old 01-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #12
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
I really do LOVE my lightbar!!! If you do a similar for the rear - that lets me keep my hitch/plate frame/reverse lights all intact -- I will be one of the first to get it!!! Maybe tabs for additional lighting??? Thanks!! Great product!
Old 01-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #13
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
bumb for Avid!
Old 01-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #15
fructus is on a distinguished road

fructus's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a painted black version?
Old 01-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #16
drthomas60 is on a distinguished road
drthomas60's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Just ordered one with this deal!!!

Brandon, just placed my order for the light bar using this code. Thanks much - it actually offset the shipping costs, I cant wait. I added a comment to let you know I want the light tabs on the main bar - so I can add my Hellas. There is a red Tacoma in your gallery - picture # 13 that would be awesome if you place them the same - it is picture DSC 02543.

Mine is an 09 silver TRD Sport, I am thinking of powder coat - color match.

Any ideas from you guys??

Thanks again !!
Old 01-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #18

Quote:
We've had a rear bumper guard in the works for a while now. It's very close to being ready. We are planning on having it done and added to the website by the end of the month. It will be available for the 05-11 Tacomas and the 2012s.

End of the month is here!!
Old 02-02-2012, 01:39 AM   #19
Avid Off Road
Quote:
End of the month is here!!
The rear bumper guard is done. We will do the final test fit and take some pictures in the next couple days and it'll be set to go. We are planning on meeting up this weekend to add it to the website. I'll start a thread on here to post pictures as soon as we take them.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #20

Quote:
The rear bumper guard is done. We will do the final test fit and take some pictures in the next couple days and it'll be set to go. We are planning on meeting up this weekend to add it to the website. I'll start a thread on here to post pictures as soon as we take them.

SAAWEET!!!! Sounds great, can't wait to see it! Can you try to post a link to the new thread in here so we all know when it's up??