Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

my AVID built rig! -thanks avid!

Old 04-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #21
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
X2, you wont want to pay with the "currency" Eric pays with anyway
Who is this brian you speak of? Lol
Old 04-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #23
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #24
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Brandon, the guy who posts here and runs Avid, and who's name, number, and email is at the top of this forum lol.
Oops.. lol gotcha
Old 04-07-2012, 01:11 AM   #25
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Saw your truck when I was getting my sliders installed! Truck looks bad ass man! Love the new shocks too, lol!
Old 04-07-2012, 03:16 PM   #26
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentose457 View Post
Looks good. Are you going to do anything to the interior? Or are you going to leave it all bare?

How much money do you have into it? Did you sell a kidney, maybe a testicle, or weed to pay for it?
im going to do something to it eventually, when i get it back the custom dask will be done. but interior will probably be in about 3+ months IF im lucky.

and i have about 20k in it not including the truck its self. maybe like 19k.

i had to sell both testies
na i have worked my ass off to pay for everything on my truck, and me having a extremely well paying job at a young age (since i was 17) and not having any bills lets me put alot of money in my truck. but its slowing now as im getting bills, moving out and all that stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Saw your truck when I was getting my sliders installed! Truck looks bad ass man! Love the new shocks too, lol!
woot!!

yeah, they are nice and purty huh?

like the ghetto ass weld job to hold those in there? thats why i dont do the fab on my own truck hahaha
Old 04-08-2012, 02:01 AM   #27
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
like the ghetto ass weld job to hold those in there? thats why i dont do the fab on my own truck hahaha
Did YOU weld those on? LOL
Old 04-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #28
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Did YOU weld those on? LOL
me and my dad.... haha. the welder sucked dick though it splattered like crazy, it was a little electric flux mig