Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Avid Rear Bumper Guard

Old 02-14-2012, 02:58 PM   #21
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for getting my order straightened out last night Brandon. I'd been wanting the light bar ever since I got my sliders. After a few beers last night the decision was made to order both the light bar and RBG only to have my order denied. With your quick action it was fixed before I sober... Changed my mind. Now I need Will Smith to flash my memory so I don't have to wait impatiently for their arrival.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:15 PM   #22
snowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ted
snowshredder555's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerrun View Post
Thanks for getting my order straightened out last night Brandon. I'd been wanting the light bar ever since I got my sliders. After a few beers last night the decision was made to order both the light bar and RBG only to have my order denied. With your quick action it was fixed before I sober... Changed my mind. Now I need Will Smith to flash my memory so I don't have to wait impatiently for their arrival.
I know the feeling. I almost fell off my seat laughing...
Old 02-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #23
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
As a owner of Brandon's bolt on sliders, I can attest to his craftsmanship. Looks good!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:35 AM   #24
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone pick one of these up yet and install it??
Old 02-29-2012, 07:39 AM   #25
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
looks nice
Old 03-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #26
bmxer2076 is on a distinguished road
Name: Gennaro
bmxer2076's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine! I have the front "Light bar", and love the style and quality. I wanted one for the rear for the longest time. The day it comes in, I will be dropping it off to be Powdered coated, Can't wait!!
Old 03-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #27
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-11-2012, 06:23 AM   #28
Oysterhead is on a distinguished road
Oysterhead's Tacoma Gallery
What is it intended to guard the bumper from?
Old 03-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #29
sebiotacoma is on a distinguished road
sebiotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Where are the pics of the tab with lights on the rear bumper guard. I will order one in the next 2-4 weeks.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #30
MarioAB
TXprotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
TXprotrd's Tacoma Gallery
I want one how does this happen..?
Old 03-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #31
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oysterhead View Post
What is it intended to guard the bumper from?
I'd guess idiots who can't parallel park. A scraped up bumper guard costs $5 to spraypaint. I couldn't live with a caved in bumper, so it would cost me $500 for a deductible if I didn't have the guard.

I'm not buying one, but you get the point.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #32
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
Well now I know what my TDY money is going to be spent on.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #33
2012TacoTX is on a distinguished road

2012TacoTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
Anyone pick one of these up yet and install it??
Just posted up pix of mine installed... here are a few to see outside of the post that i did this AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
As a owner of Brandon's bolt on sliders, I can attest to his craftsmanship. Looks good!
Goflight... your truck looks GREAT!!! what kinda toneau cover is that? any complaints? thinking of doing a camper top but your truck may have just swayed my decision
Attached Thumbnails
Avid Rear Bumper Guard-2012taco1-r.jpg   Avid Rear Bumper Guard-2012taco3-r.jpg   Avid Rear Bumper Guard-2012taco3-f.jpg  
Old 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM   #34
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012TacoTX View Post
Just posted up pix of mine installed... here are a few to see outside of the post that i did this AM

Goflight... your truck looks GREAT!!! what kinda toneau cover is that? any complaints? thinking of doing a camper top but your truck may have just swayed my decision

Looks good man! Mine are getting powder coated this week and I will be installing them Saturday! Can't wait!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #35
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Those look GREAT!!! What a great companion for the front!! Wonder if you can measure from the center of the back to the outside edge of the bar? I would like to know how far it sticks out total -- for my garage!! Would LOVE to have one -- but it has to fit!!

Thanks!!!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:48 PM   #36

Quote:

What did you do, Powder coat or paint? Flat, semi gloss, or gloss?
Old 03-27-2012, 04:24 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post
Those look GREAT!!! What a great companion for the front!! Wonder if you can measure from the center of the back to the outside edge of the bar? I would like to know how far it sticks out total -- for my garage!! Would LOVE to have one -- but it has to fit!!

Thanks!!!
I wish i could help you out with this.. and if by next weekend no one has been able to tell you i will measure when i get home. i'm currently in Seattle and my truck sits in the garage back in TX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
What did you do, Powder coat or paint? Flat, semi gloss, or gloss?
i went with a semi-flat/gloss powder coat... they match the wheels almost to the T!!
Old 03-27-2012, 05:36 PM   #38
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wish i could help you out with this.. and if by next weekend no one has been able to tell you i will measure when i get home. i'm currently in Seattle and my truck sits in the garage back in TX.
Thanks!!! Being away from your truck??? Torture!!! But you are in Seattle, so that makes up for a lot!!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:29 AM   #39
ArMarine04 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Alan
ArMarine04's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see how it mounts underneath.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post
Thanks!!! Being away from your truck??? Torture!!! But you are in Seattle, so that makes up for a lot!!
I just noticed in your signature that you are in Bellevue!! that is actually where i am staying at as well. working in Tukwila though. Seems like a really cool place so far!! landed here on 3/19 and i will be here through June