LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Avid Rear Bumper Guard

Old 03-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #41
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post
Those look GREAT!!! What a great companion for the front!! Wonder if you can measure from the center of the back to the outside edge of the bar? I would like to know how far it sticks out total -- for my garage!! Would LOVE to have one -- but it has to fit!!

Thanks!!!
I just measured mine and at the longest point (where the upper horizontal bars end near the license plate) it's 3 1/2" longer.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #42
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerrun View Post
I just measured mine and at the longest point (where the upper horizontal bars end near the license plate) it's 3 1/2" longer.
Thank you VERY much...off to the garage!!!

2012TacoTX -- Welcome -- glad you like it here, it is pretty great - my second time living here, get that truck up here and get some wheelin' going!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 08:31 AM   #43
2012TacoTX is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
2012TacoTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post
Thank you VERY much...off to the garage!!!

2012TacoTX -- Welcome -- glad you like it here, it is pretty great - my second time living here, get that truck up here and get some wheelin' going!!!
thank you very much!!! i would love to have my truck up here!!! buuuuuuut the company pays for the rental car and plane tickets so i might as well save the mileage and money... right
Old 03-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #44
Costa09 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Brandon whats shipping costs? I know it probably some where on here but I havent seen it.
Thanks
Old 03-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #45
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costa09 View Post
Hey Brandon whats shipping costs? I know it probably some where on here but I havent seen it.
Thanks
He doesn't respond here to often, I think he's always super busy. But all you have to do is go to his website and walk through the steps like you're going to buy it, and it'll tell you. Or, just call him up!
Old 03-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #46
Costa09 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
He doesn't respond here to often, I think he's always super busy. But all you have to do is go to his website and walk through the steps like you're going to buy it, and it'll tell you. Or, just call him up!
Thanks man. I will do that real quick!
Old 03-30-2012, 11:40 AM   #47
snowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ted
snowshredder555's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
We are super busy right now. He does come on here when he can, but between emails, late nights, customer phone calls, and doing the custom fabrication, it's hard for him. I think he needs a clone. Shipping will depend on location and he doesn't charge extra. He bills what it usually cost's him. Email or a telephone call is the best way to reach him. Thanks for all the orders and keep em' coming.
-Ted
Old 03-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #48
sebiotacoma is on a distinguished road
sebiotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
rear bumper guard

Hey Costa09 , I just ordered one my self like 2 weeks ago and my shipping was $68 and i live in Corpus Christi , TX . hope this helps
Old 03-31-2012, 03:21 AM   #49
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
Yes... we are busy and I don't get the chance to get on here as much as I'd like but definitely send an email if you have questions about anything... emails are replied to quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebiotacoma View Post
Where are the pics of the tab with lights on the rear bumper guard.
Here's a picture of a light option on the RBG.
Attached Thumbnails
Avid Rear Bumper Guard-photo.jpg  
Old 04-01-2012, 12:08 AM   #50
Rbg

Is it to late to get the tabs put in if u r building one already for me(rbg) .How much extra would it be and what brand are those lights and what wattage. I was going to put my rear lights some where under the bumper. I'm not sure where now but I can have more options if I get the rbg with tabs . I do not think it would look bad with tabs that r not being used. What do u think. Could the lights be more protected under the bumper than being on the rbg but I think light coverage would benefit if installed on the rbg. Thanks Eusebio Wilburn
Old 04-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #51
Rbg

It is ok brandonaz if it is to late I do not need the tabs . Thanks can't wait till I get my rbg.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #52
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebiotacoma View Post
Is it to late to get the tabs put in if u r building one already for me(rbg) .How much extra would it be and what brand are those lights and what wattage. I was going to put my rear lights some where under the bumper. I'm not sure where now but I can have more options if I get the rbg with tabs . I do not think it would look bad with tabs that r not being used. What do u think. Could the lights be more protected under the bumper than being on the rbg but I think light coverage would benefit if installed on the rbg. Thanks Eusebio Wilburn
It just depends on what lights you use and what kind of driving you do. Smaller lights next to the hitch might be fine but I would worry about bigger lights getting hung up on stuff if they were that low. The lights in the picture are PIAAs. I'm not sure of the wattage.. we had them lying around the shop. I can check and let you know. We can definitely add some tabs on yours for you. Light tabs are the last thing we do so that wouldn't be a problem at all. I just sent you an email. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:59 PM   #54
Rbg

Just received my new RBG today. Will drop off for powder coat tomorrow and will have pic's after install. Thanks Brandon it is awesome . It's built rock solid (heavy duty)
Old 04-22-2012, 04:56 AM   #55
bmxer2076 is on a distinguished road
Name: Gennaro
bmxer2076's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine coated and installed. I love the quality and style. Great job Brandon.
Anybody want a pic of how its mounted underneath? let me know, I can take one today an post it up.

Old 04-22-2012, 07:25 AM   #56
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
this is def. on my list of items (the never ending list) that needs to go on my truck.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:47 AM   #57
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxer2076 View Post
Here's mine coated and installed. I love the quality and style. Great job Brandon.
Anybody want a pic of how its mounted underneath? let me know, I can take one today an post it up.

Hey Gennaro...that looks fricken sweet! Could you post up a pic of how it mounts when you have a minute? I really like the look of that and am sick of coming out of a store to find more scrapes and scratches on my bumpers!
Old 04-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #58
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Hey Gennaro...that looks fricken sweet! Could you post up a pic of how it mounts when you have a minute? I really like the look of that and am sick of coming out of a store to find more scrapes and scratches on my bumpers!
Im on my phone so i cant post one right now, but i have a few photos in my gallery that u can check out
Old 04-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #60
bmxer2076 is on a distinguished road
Name: Gennaro
bmxer2076's Tacoma Gallery
loose two bolts on the hitch and a third one comes completely out. Mounting bracket goes on first then the avid bar bolts to it. It's much easier with two people haha

You will need wrenches, 11/16" for bolt head and 5/8" for flare nut, and a ratchet, 17mm, I think it was for the hitch bolts.