Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Another happy customer

Old 02-19-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
Ducs2r is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
Ducs2r's Tacoma Gallery
Another happy customer

Bought a light bar and bolt on sliders for Christmas and recently got them powder coated at a local industrial fabricator. The owner was really impressed with Brandon's work, especially the welds. Put them on last night and thought I would share a few pics. Now I just have to decide what driving lights to get, I had Brandon attach two light tabs.

T

Old 02-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Good choice!
Old 02-19-2012, 12:16 PM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice ride!!!! what kinda wheels are those?
Old 02-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #5
Ducs2r is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
Ducs2r's Tacoma Gallery
The wheels look better than they are. They are cheap tire rack wheels I got with my winter tires so I could swap out my summer tires. I wasn't sure whether I liked black or not, but I do and may go with some good black rims for my summer setup too.

Cheers,

T
Old 02-20-2012, 03:24 AM   #6
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducs2r View Post
The owner was really impressed with Brandon's work, especially the welds.
Looks great.. and thank you. But I can't take all the credit. We've got some really talented guys that are good at what they do. I only do some of the welding. Our guy that does most of the welding just got his certification this week.. he does good work.