Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

AVID still around?

Old 02-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
AVID still around?

I have called twice and sent emails to AVID.

Their Light Bar Bumper really looks like it will serve me well but I am getting no replies or return calls to either of the numbers I have left with on the recording machine. I hope they are still around. I would love to join the ranks of satisfied TW members who rock their products.

Can anyone confirm AVID's continuing operations?
Old 02-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah they are still around, just very busy. I'm not going to speak for Brandon, but he has been corresponding with me via email. I have been waiting for my sliders, and he has kept me updated the whole time. Just give him some time, I believe it is a small operation.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Okay. Hopefully I hear from them soon.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
I hope there still around. He 's making me a lightbar and sliders. Need to send him an email.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:53 AM   #6
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
He's emailed me recently as I'm getting sliders too. I think it's just him and some help but he's got to be busy as hell!
Old 02-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #7
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait to get sliders!
Old 02-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #8
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Yeah they are still around, just very busy. I'm not going to speak for Brandon, but he has been corresponding with me via email. I have been waiting for my sliders, and he has kept me updated the whole time. Just give him some time, I believe it is a small operation.
He is correct, Brandon runs a fairly small operation but he puts out high quality work. If you are not hearing from him, just be reminded that he puts out a lot of work. I can vouch for his quality and customer service. He will keep you updated as soon as he can.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:52 PM   #9
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
All is well. I finally made contact today and placed and order for both the bumper/light bar as well as a pair of sliders for my Access Cab.

Thanks everyone. Brandon does indeed seem like a very good operator.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #10
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
I just got an email today that said they started on my light bar, so everything seems good to go.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
they are still around for sure! he just is swamped like always.. and probably a little more with my truck back in his shop haha.

it is a smaller operation with 2-3 people but he does really good at keeping his customers informed.