Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Just in!

Old 03-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Just in!

Just got my sliders and light bar today and they are awesome. Bare metal still but I love Brandons products.

Big thumbs up to Brandon and his team for making awesome products!
Brandons a very nice person to deal with and was a pleasure to do business with.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Very sexy, you gunna paint them or powder coat?
Old 03-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Night's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Very sexy, you gunna paint them or powder coat?
Going to for sure paint the sliders, might get the bar color matched. I have no idea yet; should have them installed by this sat/sun though.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #4
grhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of light
grhopper's Tacoma Gallery
Got an email today that he's started on my order. I'm getting the light bar, rear bumper guard, and side steps. Haven't decided yet how I'm going to cover them. Thinking about black for the steps and color match silver for the front and back. How long can I leave them bare before they start to rust? I'm in Louisiana.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i would paint them before you even put them on!!

they are going to look great, brandon has done all my fab work
Old 03-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #6
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
im ordering some step rails. where is the TW avid code for a discount?

*duh, found it
Old 03-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #7

Night's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I got my lightbar color matched. Ran me a few dollars...(Already a scratch ). Next thing is the lights for it. I will have that soon and my light bar on! I will get a dedicated camera soon but phone pics will have to do. I also have the sliders on and painted so I will get pics for that soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Just in!-img-20120330-00036.jpg  
Old 03-31-2012, 12:25 PM   #8

Night's Tacoma Gallery
Got my lightbar installed! Pics in first post