Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

WooHoo! Just ordered some step rails!

Old 03-22-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
WooHoo! Just ordered some step rails!

Yah! Just ordered some step rails from the dudes at Avid.

Can't wait to get them. How long does it usually take? I have been eye balling these for a while.

I'l post pics!
Old 03-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
they are probably still around a month ish, but its well worth the wait
Old 03-22-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

a month ! Aargh! The anticipation will kill me I'll busy myself with finding more mods to do. lol

Thanks!
Old 03-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #4
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
nice! got my eye on the same ones.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:23 AM   #5
grhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of light
grhopper's Tacoma Gallery
I placed my order last Thursday and got an email yesterday that they have started on it. Not sure how long it takes for them to do the fab work. I'll let you know when mine ship.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #6
Policy Ninja

Where r my rails? J/k....can't wait to get them.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #7
grhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of light
grhopper's Tacoma Gallery
3/15/12 I Ordered the light bar, side steps and rear bumper guard
3/22/12 The build process was started
4/17/12 Everything was shipped
4/20/12 Everything was delivered

Can't wait to get home and start painting and installing everything.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:33 AM   #8
Policy Ninja

Whoo!!!!!!!! Brandon shipped them....now the longest wait.....product in transit
Old 04-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #9
Policy Ninja

Yah, got my rails. They arrived on friday the 27th. I have to get pics and my raptor kit is coming so i can get these covered.

So far I unwrapped them and admired them. The welded on caps are solid and very clean. I doubt these rails will rust like almost everything else on the road i see.

I'll post pics when i get these covered on tuesday maybe.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #10
Policy Ninja

well i finally got these covered in Raptor bedliner. I had scuffed them up with 100 grit and primed them a while ago. My buddy with the compressor and spray gun suddenly is separated from his wife so that held back my bed lining for a few weeks.

Anyhow...here are some shitty pics. I love the bars and the kids all ready like them for getting in and out.
Attached Thumbnails
WooHoo! Just ordered some step rails!-avid-bars.jpg   WooHoo! Just ordered some step rails!-avid-bars-rear-bump1.jpg