Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Bed Rack?

Old 01-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #21
anbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud ofanbcustomfab has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
anbcustomfab's Tacoma Gallery
THATS SOME RACK!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
What did that run if I may ask?

That's a nice clean looking rack pure functional.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #22
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
I had Brandon at Avid Off-Road build a simple rack for me and I pick it up this week-end!
I originally had plans for something with extra bars for Roto-pax mounts and tabs for this and that, but I really want to get my roof top tent mounted on a rack and as funds are tight right now I drew up plans for a simple welded rack, three "hoops" with tubes joinung them at the top. Brando looked over my sketch had a couple things that he felt would make it better and quoted me a really reasonable price for this basic but certainly sturdy rack and it is about done right now.

I figure I can weld on additional stuff if and when I need it, but this will get me camping ready right now.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:50 AM   #23
AllBLKTaco will become famous soon enough

Army: 101st Airborne, 3rd ACR Ft Bliss
AllBLKTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Brandon builds bullet proof everything, after almost 4 years my rack still looks as good as they day he put it on. Cannot tell you how many conversations the bed rack has started. Checkout my profile for all of the pics.