Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Brandon scares the bunny rabbits...

Old 05-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #21
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Lol that's awesome
Old 05-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #22
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
And no...he really didn't offer me thousands of dollars worth of free stuff. It was a good laugh to see him out there though.
Yeah. We believe you.

Good cover, btw.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #23
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No....and I didn't even cite Brandon. Of course he said in exchange, he'd give me a new fabricated Front and Rear bumpers, plus a set of sliders for FREE!! WIN!!!
BADGE ABUSER!!
Old 05-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #24
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Yeah. We believe you.

Good cover, btw.
aww come on, believe the guy.. but if he has those parts on this truck soon we know where it came from!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #25
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznutx View Post
aww come on, believe the guy.. but if he has those parts on this truck soon we know where it came from!
He's gonna wait til we forget then place them on. I'm considering sigging his original post for justice.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:20 AM   #26
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
He's gonna wait til we forget then place them on. I'm considering sigging his original post for justice.

G'ah!!!!! I give up!!
Old 05-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #27
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad we got caught.... That place was great. It's a huge area that was subdivided for a big neighborhood.. the roads and everything were graded in but then nothing was built. So there are decent little climbs and stair step type stuff... then after it rains... it really gets fun and challenging. It was a nice break from work.. while it lasted.
I was definitely relieved when I saw that the cop that showed up was Curt. Super cool guy.. even before he realized it was my truck under the mud.

We'll get those bumpers done real soon for you, sir...
Old 05-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #28
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn crooked cops! Rabble rabble rabble

So did you get some mud on the cruiser's tires?
Old 05-11-2012, 10:39 AM   #29
snowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowshredder555 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ted
snowshredder555's Tacoma Gallery
Nice...we get nabbed for making sure the land is still safe for inhabitants. Then the whole world hears about it....next thing you know, you're gettin accused of bribing a law enforcement officer...then the FBI sho.....oh wait! Be right back...some one's at the door!.....
Old 05-11-2012, 11:25 AM   #30
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonaz View Post
Too bad we got caught.... That place was great. It's a huge area that was subdivided for a big neighborhood.. the roads and everything were graded in but then nothing was built. So there are decent little climbs and stair step type stuff... then after it rains... it really gets fun and challenging. It was a nice break from work.. while it lasted.
I was definitely relieved when I saw that the cop that showed up was Curt. Super cool guy.. even before he realized it was my truck under the mud.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #31
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonaz View Post

WIN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn crooked cops! Rabble rabble rabble

So did you get some mud on the cruiser's tires?
Actually, yes....yes I did. Just not as much as Brandon's or Ted's. I was jelly to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowshredder555 View Post
Nice...we get nabbed for making sure the land is still safe for inhabitants. Then the whole world hears about it....next thing you know, you're gettin accused of bribing a law enforcement officer...then the FBI sho.....oh wait! Be right back...some one's at the door!.....
Old 05-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #32
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
It's all fun and games until Curt gets a flat wheeling.....

Old 05-11-2012, 03:12 PM   #33
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
It's all fun and games until Curt gets a flat wheeling.....

Yer an annoying little bug....and I had to change that same damn tire (not tyre), yesterday right at 10-8 time.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #34
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yer an annoying little bug....and I had to change that same damn tire (not tyre), yesterday right at 10-8 time.
Was it then followed by running code to a DD call like last time?
Old 05-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #35
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Was it then followed by running code to a DD call like last time?
No...it was after the night before where a board with a nail sticking out was left out in the roadway. Didn't obviously see the nail until after I ran it over and it flipped up over my car, scarring the paint.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #36
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No...it was after the night before where a board with a nail sticking out was left out in the roadway. Didn't obviously see the nail until after I ran it over and it flipped up over my car, scarring the paint.
Adds character marks.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #37
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
lol stupid hippies wasting everyone's time.
LMAO!
Old 05-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #38
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
lol stupid hippies wasting everyone's time.
How do you know it was their land to be on? Just because it's vacant doesn't mean it's fair game. I'm not accusing anybody of anything. But who are we to call the reporting parties "stupid hippies". Maybe they had a legitimate concern.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #39
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
Isn't that a bribe?
That's a pretty damn good bride!
Old 05-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #40
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Bumping for the bribed bunnies.