1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 Avid Light Bar Review and Installation

Discussion in 'Avid Off Road' started by bubbagumps, May 12, 2012.

1. May 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM
    bubbagumps

bubbagumps [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    For most people, this is going to be redundant information. But I don't do many mods to my truck and thought I would be thorough. FWIW, here is my Avid lightbar review, along with installation pics for those interested.

I ordered the avid lightbar because it is kind of unique. I wanted something for the front, but don't like most of the generic bull bars out on the market and don't like how most of them sit. This is almost entirely a cosmetic modification, as I have as much use for actual offroad lights as I do a winch. I do not do serious offroading and my truck is more at home in suburbia and spends 98% of the time on the pavement.

As far as ordering, the proces is very straightofrward. I didn't really deal with the owner because I didn't need to. I was in no rush to get the bar and figured it would get here when it gets here, so the only correspondence was the owner notfying me when the bar started to be built and when it was shipped. There was also an offer to provide information or assistance with regards to DIY painting and installation. For most people, however, this probably won't be needed as the install is very straightofrward. Customer service seemed fine in this regards, even though I didn't really need it, as just mentioned.

As far as delivery time, it took about a month from order to actual receipt of the bar. Given these are hand built and this is a small shop, this is to be excpected. Again, it was no concern. I was in no rush so I didn't even think about it until I got the word that it was shipped. The only people I think who might not like the wait are obviously those 'have to have it now' types. But, as the only saying goes, impatient boys miss dessert. These are kind of unique and you don't see them on many other trucks, so it is worth the wait if you like the unique style. If you don't like the style, you obviously won't be looking at the bar to begin with.

When I was shopping around, the cost is on par with, and cheaper than in many cases, the generic name-brand bars out there. I really didn't know about this shop until I came to this forum.

The bar is delivered via UPS and is wrapped in plastic cellophane-type material.

The bar, as delivered:

[​IMG]

Reading some of the threads here, there were questions about the weight. As the packing material is minimal, the bar comes in at 32 pounds, based on the shipping sticker:

[​IMG]

The bar itself, as shipped, is presentable enough that if one wanted a silver-chrome finish, the bar would do fine as it is, outside of the fact that steel rusts. This is bare steel, so obviously you want to coat the steel with a rust inhibitor of your choice. The welds seem fine enough and the overall quality appears high.

[​IMG]

I just used two coats of Rustoleum primer, two coats of black enamel rustoleum, followed by two coats of rustoleum clearcoat.

[​IMG]

After primer:

[​IMG]

I might want to repaint it later on. I was first thinking about color-matching it to the truck and might do so later on. Black suits me fine and goes with the predator step bars I already installed. I wasn't too anal about application, given all of this. Regardless, the bar is going to be abused by bugs, dirt, and whatever, so I wasn't too picky about doing the absolute finest paint job ever. Simple rattle-cans were sufficient. Nothing fancy. It did the job good enough.

Anyways, on to the installation.

I set the bar down on cloth pads and got out my 1/2 inch kobalt wrench. Used a 9/16 bit.

[​IMG]

Installation is simple. If you look under the lower bumper on both sides, you will see two screws that hold on the front bumper plate.

[​IMG]

My truck is only two-months old, so no issues with rusty bolts or headers. The only real work on installation, is getting the bolts off and back on.

[​IMG]

I have heard people say they had trouble with the screws. Compared to taking off the stock exhaust bolts when installing the TRD exhaust, this was easy.

You will probably want to remove the lower grey bumper to have easier access. If you have a long driver, this should be no problem. There is not a lot of room to work with inside the compartment, however, especially once the bar is attached. I have a swiveling head on the ratchet, so it was easy work and I did not need to remove anything.

[​IMG]

Once all of the bolts are off, simply carefully lift the bar into position and slide the bar plates onto the bolts.

[​IMG]

Having an extra hand will make it easier, but you can easily do it on your own. Once on, I just used my knee to keep the bar from sliding forward while I was lying under the truck, and then slipped the bolts on by hand before tightening. Make sure to tighten the bolts securely. Very simple job.

The end result was pretty nice. I like it. I already got a compliment from a guy in my condo complex who owns a Dakota. He said he had not seen one of these bards before and asked where I got it from.

I was detailing the truck, as well, so excuse the rags. I also just got the Michelen M/S 2 tires, along with the TRD exhuast and Weathertech liners, and 50% window tint on the front.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyways, the bar adds a nice touch. I like it. Hopefully, it holds up well over time.

2. May 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM
    rpking

rpking Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Roger
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 4x4 TRD off road
    painted engine cover, bed cover, color match door handles, window tint, seat covers, weather gaurd floor mats, TRD stainless steel cat back exhaust, front skid pan, bug deflector, custom holster mount in center console, OME 884X springs and shocks, 2" AAL, OME shocks
    nice job. looks good, if you don't mind me asking, what town in Ohio are you from? I'm south of Cleveland about 30 miles.

3. May 12, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    bubbagumps

Member:
    Thanks. I am in Eastlake.

4. May 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM
    rpking

rpking Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Roger
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 4x4 TRD off road
    painted engine cover, bed cover, color match door handles, window tint, seat covers, weather gaurd floor mats, TRD stainless steel cat back exhaust, front skid pan, bug deflector, custom holster mount in center console, OME 884X springs and shocks, 2" AAL, OME shocks
    thanks, I see Taco's all the time when I'm driving I always wonder if any of them are being driven by members on here.

5. May 13, 2012 at 3:21 PM
    bubbagumps

Member:
    I see a guy tooling around with a TacomaWorld sticker in his back window. Not sure who it is. Drives a lifted black DoubleCab with Black wheels and Hanook Pro tires.

There are a lot of 4WD Tacoma drivers in NE Ohio. It's a pretty common site and it's a very popular truck here. A 2WD is a rare site, given the bad lake effect snow we get up here. Most of the trucks I see are F-150, Ram's and Tacomas. Not a whole lot of Chevy's here for some reason. Nissan's are also not that big a seller here, either.

Most of the Tacoma's I see are Black or Silver Double-Cabs. Not too many Access cabs. We are kind of in the minority. I also don't see many Sport trims. Most are TRD Off Road trims. Kind of why I went with the Pytire Mica. I see so many black and silver Tacoma's around here that it is too familiar.

6. May 13, 2012 at 3:40 PM
    Cape Codder

Cape Codder Native Son

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Hangin' Out in the Atlantic
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport 4x4 Access Cab 4.0L V6 Auto - Silverstreak Mica
    SOS Concepts Sliders waiting for POR-15 Rust Abatement (Spring 2016), OEM Silver Tube Steps 'til then OME 2.5" Suspension w/885 Coils & Dakars / LR UCA's w/SpecRide Bushings / Lifetime Alignment Wheeler's "Super Bump" Bump Stops Front & Rear / OME Carrier Bearing Drop / 2.5° Axle Shims (Eliminated Vibration) Moog Greaseable LCA Cam Bolts / ToyTech Sway Bar Relocate Kit / Stainless Steel Extended Brake Lines (Front & Rear) TIRES - LT275/70R17 (32.2") Firestone Destination A/T's (and Matching Spare) mounted on (5) 17”x8” (4.5” BS) Machined Aluminum Alloy, with Light Gunmetal Accents, Konig SixShooter Wheels with Hofmann Anthracite Adhesive Power Weights / McGard 65002 Chrome SplineDrive Lug Nuts / Cloned Schraeder EZ Sensor 33000 TPMS SNOW TIRES - Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 - P255/75-17 (32.1") mounted on Stock TRD Sport Wheels (5.5” BS) w/BORA 1" Wheel Spacers (to = 4.5” BS), Wheels Locks & OEM Lug Nuts Wheel Master 36" Stainless Steel Mesh Spare Tire Inflator/Checker attached to Rear Bumper / Spare Tire Lock TRD Skid Plate / Husky Mud Flaps / Redline Tuning Hood Struts / UltraGauge / Frame Hole Plugs / OEM Chrome Exhaust Tip Salex SLX102 - '05-'13 Tacoma GloveBox & Console Organizers Combo Set / GRID-IT (Console Cover Organizer) Color Matched SATOSHI Grill w/ Individual Letters Toyota Emblem (from ‘86 Toyota Land Cruiser) Hella Fogs on Elusive Elements Light Bar mounted behind Grill / Relocated Horns & Outside Temperature Sensor SilverStar zXe Headlights / SilverStar Fogs / Upper & Lower Color Matched Eyelids / LED's @ Dome, Maps, Lic Plate & 3rd Brake / 866 Foglight Lamps for Back-Up Lights WeatherTech Headlight & Foglight Protection / AutoBahnd RoadBlock (3M) Paint Protection System on Front End & Tailgate Avid Hitch Step Color Match Powdercoated / Avid LightBar Color Match Powdercoated / DIY Front Plate Holder mounted on AVID Light Bar (NO Bumper Holes) Emblems DeBadged / CBoy808's Silver OME EMU, Medium Gray Mall Rated, TRD Skid & Matte Black US Flag Decals SockMonkey Medium Gray Shadow Only Bedside, Door, Hood Scoop & Tailgate Decals DeBadged Leer 100LX Cap w/ Adventure Pkg including Thule 48” & 60” AeroBar Locking Removable Racks, Removable Front Window & Rear Door Remote Lock Charcoal/Blk Wet Okoles (front & rear) w/Front Seat Back Waterproof Zippered Pockets, Front Pistol Pockets & Seat Heaters / Drop Stop Seat Wedge Fillers 6 CD Changer w/SubWoofer (TRD Sport OEM) / BluLogic Hands Free (Blue Tooth) / Lutron Maestro Pico Remote Control for Driveway Floods Pro-Fit & Pro-Clip Device Holders for Cell Phone & GPS / Beltronics RX 65 Blue Detector / Garmin 885T GPS 30% Tint on Driver/Passenger Windows / WeatherTech Dark Front Window Deflectors / AutoMate AM-7 Alarm w/Remote Start WeatherTech FloorLiners (Front & Rear) / WeatherTech All Weather Mats (Over Front Liners) TRD "Offroad" Front Recovery Hook (Color Matched) / 2" x 30' & 3" x 30' Recovery Straps ELITE OffRoad 2" Receiver Hitch Shackle / Daystar Black Shackle Isolator / LifeLong Locks Class 5 Locking Hitch Pin Viair 00088 88P Portable Air Compressor / Rockford 12,000mah, 200/400 Amp, Portable Power Source & Mini Jump Starter Pop&Lock PL5305 Manual Tailgate Lock w/Color Matched Handle / Driver's Door Keytechniques Keyhole Cover OEM Bed Mat / 4 Extra Military Issue Bed "D" Rings Attached with Bed Bolts / 4 Extra Bed Rail Tiedowns & 2 Mini Tiedowns H3R Performance Halguard Halotron® 1 (Clean Agent) - HG250C 2.5lb Chrome Fire Extinguisher and Extreme Duty Quick Release Bracket (Mounted in Bed) H3R Performance Halguard Halotron® 1 (Clean Agent) - HG100C 1.4lb Chrome Fire Extinguisher (In Cab Back Door Pocket) H3R Performance MX500R - 5lb Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Mount (On Cab Back Floor, Not Yet Mounted in Bed) ResQMe GB0-RQMTWIN-O Orange Keychain Version of the Original LifeHammer (Hanging Within Reach in Cab) FogLight Anytime / Differential Breather / A/C Condensate Drain / Tailgate Hoseclamp Anti-Theft Mods Toyota Extra Care Platinum Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) – 8 Year / 125,000 Miles TSB's: Transmission TSB / Blower Motor TSB / Steering Intermediate Shaft Bushing TSB 90L Accelerator Pedal D0L Recall / Driver & Passenger Seat Belts Recall / Inspect Wheels & Tires "BOB" Recall The “TW EMPTY UR WALLET MOD” and a Pile of Stuff Waitin' for Install
    Looks Great
    I have nothing but good things to say about Brandon and his Products.
    Love Mine.
    BTW: 42ft/lbs Torque. Sorry if it was in your post, I just looked at the pictures.

CC

7. Jun 5, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    knine00

knine00 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hudsonville, Mi
    Vehicle:
    12 PreRunner DC TRD Sport
    Stock for now
    Man I want to pull the trigger on one of these so bad. For some reason I can't do it!

8. Jun 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    Looks great bud! Congrats! :cheers:

9. Sep 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM
    sergeant43

sergeant43 New Member

Member:
    Victoria, Il.
    Vehicle:
    brand new Tacoma TRD
    Just ordered my light bar, can't wait to get it and get it on. Thanks for the info and pictures I'm sure they'll help when I get ready to install.

10. Dec 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    Mademan925

Mademan925 Senor Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Vehicle:
    2014 4x4 TRD OFFROAD DCSB
    enough to go over stuff
    I ordered my avid bar about a month ago. I should get it soon. This was very helpful. Im planning on painting mine myself. How has the paint held up these last few months on yours?

11. Dec 14, 2012 at 9:00 AM
    Mademan925

Mademan925 Senor Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Vehicle:
    enough to go over stuff
    Just got my avid bar yesterday afternoon. Its already on the truck. 2 coats primer, 4 coats paint. looks great

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Dec 14, 2012 at 9:04 AM
    jrobson

jrobson Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    09 DC 4x4
    Ultimate lift kit, LR UCA's, Bi-xenon 8000K headlights, Xenon 8000K foglites, (4) KC slimlites on N-Fab light bar, Extang trifecta toneau cover
    Nice job. Love the color of the truck too.

13. Jan 14, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    buffalojay

buffalojay Well-Known Member

Member:
    Albuquerque
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner SR5
    Icon Stage II w/ UCAs TRD Pro wheels w/33 cooper AT-3s

Looks great!!:woot: I'm really looking in to purchasing one of these but cant decide if I want something like this or a whole front ARB bumper. Do you do a lot of wheelin? I do a lot of camping and spend time snowboarding in the mountains but not a crazy amount of four wheelin so I'm thinking this might be enough.

14. Jan 14, 2013 at 11:42 PM
    Domreis

Domreis Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pullman
    Looks good! What kind of side steps do you have on the truck?

15. Jan 15, 2013 at 8:29 AM
    Mademan925

Mademan925 Senor Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Vehicle:
    enough to go over stuff
    I purchased the avid bar to protect my bumper from everday life and when I take my truck off road. I dont do any rock crawling or anything but I do drive on some messy dirt roads to go camping and mountian biking. The avid bar is a higher quality product then those cheep bull bars made out of aluminum. The avid bar is made out of steel. It heavy and strong. I didnt want to replace my whole bumper because I didnt want to change the look of my truck.

16. Jan 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    Usmcsantosj

Usmcsantosj Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jovani
    Orlando, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Sport
    By order: Tinted windows, WeatherTech liners added, NFab's, bar caddy center console, plasti-dipped emblems and rims.
    Thanks for the pics and info...This thread is going reduced my head scratching time while installing mine by 98.93838%

17. Feb 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM
    bkrdave36

bkrdave36 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Wittmann,AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner Double Cab Black
    Daystar 3 inch lift, Icon Stage 3 Rear Leaf Springs, Durobump bump stops,Bilstein 5125 shocks, BFG All Terrain KO2 Tires, Avid Light bar and step rails, Victory 4x4 bed rack with Tepui Ayer Rooftop Tent, Anytime Fog light mod, Outside Air Temp Gauge mod, ImMrYo Rearview Mirror mod, Chinese Knockoff LED lights, Body Armor 4x4 Offroad Swingout rear tire carrier and bumper, Victory 4x4 Bed Stiffeners, Rattle can Custom Camo paint stripe, Truxedo Lo Pro tonneau cover, various Blue Ridge Overland Gear storage solutions in cab, thats it so far .... to be continued!
    Bubbagumps -

Does the light bar attach on the inside or outside edge of the frame rails?

Thanks

18. Feb 8, 2013 at 2:29 PM
    Cape Codder

Cape Codder Native Son

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Vehicle:
    SOS Concepts Sliders waiting for POR-15 Rust Abatement (Spring 2016), OEM Silver Tube Steps 'til then OME 2.5" Suspension w/885 Coils & Dakars / LR UCA's w/SpecRide Bushings / Lifetime Alignment Wheeler's "Super Bump" Bump Stops Front & Rear / OME Carrier Bearing Drop / 2.5° Axle Shims (Eliminated Vibration) Moog Greaseable LCA Cam Bolts / ToyTech Sway Bar Relocate Kit / Stainless Steel Extended Brake Lines (Front & Rear) TIRES - LT275/70R17 (32.2") Firestone Destination A/T's (and Matching Spare) mounted on (5) 17”x8” (4.5” BS) Machined Aluminum Alloy, with Light Gunmetal Accents, Konig SixShooter Wheels with Hofmann Anthracite Adhesive Power Weights / McGard 65002 Chrome SplineDrive Lug Nuts / Cloned Schraeder EZ Sensor 33000 TPMS SNOW TIRES - Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 - P255/75-17 (32.1") mounted on Stock TRD Sport Wheels (5.5” BS) w/BORA 1" Wheel Spacers (to = 4.5” BS), Wheels Locks & OEM Lug Nuts Wheel Master 36" Stainless Steel Mesh Spare Tire Inflator/Checker attached to Rear Bumper / Spare Tire Lock TRD Skid Plate / Husky Mud Flaps / Redline Tuning Hood Struts / UltraGauge / Frame Hole Plugs / OEM Chrome Exhaust Tip Salex SLX102 - '05-'13 Tacoma GloveBox & Console Organizers Combo Set / GRID-IT (Console Cover Organizer) Color Matched SATOSHI Grill w/ Individual Letters Toyota Emblem (from ‘86 Toyota Land Cruiser) Hella Fogs on Elusive Elements Light Bar mounted behind Grill / Relocated Horns & Outside Temperature Sensor SilverStar zXe Headlights / SilverStar Fogs / Upper & Lower Color Matched Eyelids / LED's @ Dome, Maps, Lic Plate & 3rd Brake / 866 Foglight Lamps for Back-Up Lights WeatherTech Headlight & Foglight Protection / AutoBahnd RoadBlock (3M) Paint Protection System on Front End & Tailgate Avid Hitch Step Color Match Powdercoated / Avid LightBar Color Match Powdercoated / DIY Front Plate Holder mounted on AVID Light Bar (NO Bumper Holes) Emblems DeBadged / CBoy808's Silver OME EMU, Medium Gray Mall Rated, TRD Skid & Matte Black US Flag Decals SockMonkey Medium Gray Shadow Only Bedside, Door, Hood Scoop & Tailgate Decals DeBadged Leer 100LX Cap w/ Adventure Pkg including Thule 48” & 60” AeroBar Locking Removable Racks, Removable Front Window & Rear Door Remote Lock Charcoal/Blk Wet Okoles (front & rear) w/Front Seat Back Waterproof Zippered Pockets, Front Pistol Pockets & Seat Heaters / Drop Stop Seat Wedge Fillers 6 CD Changer w/SubWoofer (TRD Sport OEM) / BluLogic Hands Free (Blue Tooth) / Lutron Maestro Pico Remote Control for Driveway Floods Pro-Fit & Pro-Clip Device Holders for Cell Phone & GPS / Beltronics RX 65 Blue Detector / Garmin 885T GPS 30% Tint on Driver/Passenger Windows / WeatherTech Dark Front Window Deflectors / AutoMate AM-7 Alarm w/Remote Start WeatherTech FloorLiners (Front & Rear) / WeatherTech All Weather Mats (Over Front Liners) TRD "Offroad" Front Recovery Hook (Color Matched) / 2" x 30' & 3" x 30' Recovery Straps ELITE OffRoad 2" Receiver Hitch Shackle / Daystar Black Shackle Isolator / LifeLong Locks Class 5 Locking Hitch Pin Viair 00088 88P Portable Air Compressor / Rockford 12,000mah, 200/400 Amp, Portable Power Source & Mini Jump Starter Pop&Lock PL5305 Manual Tailgate Lock w/Color Matched Handle / Driver's Door Keytechniques Keyhole Cover OEM Bed Mat / 4 Extra Military Issue Bed "D" Rings Attached with Bed Bolts / 4 Extra Bed Rail Tiedowns & 2 Mini Tiedowns H3R Performance Halguard Halotron® 1 (Clean Agent) - HG250C 2.5lb Chrome Fire Extinguisher and Extreme Duty Quick Release Bracket (Mounted in Bed) H3R Performance Halguard Halotron® 1 (Clean Agent) - HG100C 1.4lb Chrome Fire Extinguisher (In Cab Back Door Pocket) H3R Performance MX500R - 5lb Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Mount (On Cab Back Floor, Not Yet Mounted in Bed) ResQMe GB0-RQMTWIN-O Orange Keychain Version of the Original LifeHammer (Hanging Within Reach in Cab) FogLight Anytime / Differential Breather / A/C Condensate Drain / Tailgate Hoseclamp Anti-Theft Mods Toyota Extra Care Platinum Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) – 8 Year / 125,000 Miles TSB's: Transmission TSB / Blower Motor TSB / Steering Intermediate Shaft Bushing TSB 90L Accelerator Pedal D0L Recall / Driver & Passenger Seat Belts Recall / Inspect Wheels & Tires "BOB" Recall The “TW EMPTY UR WALLET MOD” and a Pile of Stuff Waitin' for Install
    It attaches to a plate on the front ends of the frame.
    Each side has three bolts pointing forward,
    The light bar slips over two of the three and uses existing nuts to secure it.
    Torque value is 42 ft/lbs.
    Sorry I don't have any pictures of it uploaded.
    I'll see if I have any and will post 'em up, if I do

CC

19. Feb 8, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    Cape Codder

Cape Codder Native Son

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Vehicle:
    Only Pic I had.
    Believe it's looking up from below the front bumper, along the Avid Lightbar Attachment Angle Iron.
    One of the three Nuts & Bolts is visible.
    Bolts will be obvious as it will only fit in one position and only slide onto 4 bolts
    Best to take off Grill to access from above as well as below, for threading on the nuts and tightening.
    Tough to get a 2' Torque Wrench in there, but you can.
    Also helps to have an extra pair of hand to hold it up while you position it on the bolts.
    It's and easy install, good luck

[​IMG]

CC

20. Feb 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    bkrdave36

bkrdave36 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Wittmann,AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner Double Cab Black
    Daystar 3 inch lift, Icon Stage 3 Rear Leaf Springs, Durobump bump stops,Bilstein 5125 shocks, BFG All Terrain KO2 Tires, Avid Light bar and step rails, Victory 4x4 bed rack with Tepui Ayer Rooftop Tent, Anytime Fog light mod, Outside Air Temp Gauge mod, ImMrYo Rearview Mirror mod, Chinese Knockoff LED lights, Body Armor 4x4 Offroad Swingout rear tire carrier and bumper, Victory 4x4 Bed Stiffeners, Rattle can Custom Camo paint stripe, Truxedo Lo Pro tonneau cover, various Blue Ridge Overland Gear storage solutions in cab, thats it so far .... to be continued!
    I looked underneath my truck and found the bolts... should be pretty simple to do.

Products Discussed in

To Top