Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Got my light bar, but UPS sucks, still waiting for RBG!

Old 06-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Got my light bar, but UPS sucks, still waiting for RBG!

So Brandon e-mailed me on monday that my light bar and RBG had been shipped, via UPS tracking i knew that they would be at my house yesterday. I was crazy excited. As soon as my tracking updated and said "Delivered" i rushed home to get them off my front porch. To my disappointment, only the light bar had showed up. I got onto the tracking website only to find that my RBG was stuck in JAX! Somehow UPS didnt realize that these 2 big tubular looking things might just be going to the same location and proceeded to leave the RBG behind. Now i have to wait till monday for it to show up.

Well, in the mean time, i unwrapped my light bar and was seriously impressed by the quality of it as have many others before me. I LOVE IT!!!! I mounted it yesterday bare steel and drove around for the night, got tons of people looking at my truck, so today during work i took it off and applied 3 coats of Rustoleum Bed Liner Spray to it and remounted it, holy crap does it look AWESOME!!!! I will post pics soon when i get the RBG, paint it and find some good places to do a little photshoot.

Brandon and Avid are freakin awesome!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #3
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
this looks familiar ....... hmmmm
Old 06-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
How much?
Old 06-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #6
^Son of a hamster, I smell of elderberries.
400lbGorilla is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: OS
Name: T-LAM
400lbGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
How much?
https://avidoffroad.infusionsoft.com...bcategoryId=35
Old 06-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #7

Damn OP your truck is shiney as hell....I'm interested in seeing the RBG, been thinking about it since they sent out the emails saying it was ready.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #8
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
What is a rbg
Old 06-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #9

Avid's Rear bumper guard
Old 06-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #10
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 400lbGorilla View Post
Damn OP your truck is shiney as hell....I'm interested in seeing the RBG, been thinking about it since they sent out the emails saying it was ready.
Heck, my trucks dirty as heck, only thing clean in that pic was the new light bar, but thanks.

As for the RBG, I will have it on monday (supposedly) as long as i get it, i will paint it on monday and try to mount it monday or tuesday. Cant wait.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #13
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #14

Got my light bar, but UPS sucks, still waiting for RBG!-rage-computer.jpg
umm....still can't decide if I like RBG or not. Looks great on your Truck...but not so sure it'd look good on mine.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:08 PM   #15

BTW that swing-set pic is hilarious
Old 06-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #16
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
How would it look with the rbg in place and the rear bumper off .

Edit : I guess it would be too far out . All does look good with swb though and uniform with the front , sides and rear.