Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

2012 tacoma light bar installed

Old 06-28-2013, 04:30 PM   #21
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Got it he other day been priming and getting it ready for install. Brandon you make some really quality stuff. All I can say is WOW. Great job!
Old 06-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #22
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Here she is installed just got to get the lights wired!! Great product and a really good vendor to work with!!!
Old 06-30-2013, 05:08 PM   #23
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man! Avid built my front bumper! Good guys over there and am lucky to have them local!

That Lexus emblem is slick too, nice touch
Old 09-18-2013, 10:37 AM   #25
vidaurriyota is on a distinguished road

Army: 95B
Name: Nick
vidaurriyota's Tacoma Gallery
Lexus symbol looks awesome! Loght bar looks good too.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:48 PM   #28
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Avid bars are great for parking lots or trails. They are made of steel and bolt to the frame. Mine has been hit by a car in a parking lot and I've hit a bolder with it. I just re-bedline it every 6 months.
Old 10-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #29
AllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to beholdAllMountainToy is a splendid one to behold
AllMountainToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
Avid bars are great for parking lots or trails. They are made of steel and bolt to the frame. Mine has been hit by a car in a parking lot and I've hit a bolder with it. I just re-bedline it every 6 months.
thanks!