Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Customer sliders!

Old 08-28-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Customer sliders!

1st - I'm an idiot for writing "customer sliders" hahaha - wish there was a way to change that

So - within a couple weeks I realized my N-fab steps were not going to cut it. All I've been hearing about is that Brandon's the man and his work is epic!

Finally placed my order today for some sliders w/ kickouts! He'll be working on adding some custom tweaks to them which I'm extremely stoked for and very appreciative of.

Thanks again for fielding all my questions and staying in touch Brandon! I'll post pics for you guys in a month or 2 when they are ready
Old 10-24-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
And they're done!

Thanks Brandon and the rest of your shop for doing such a great job! They turned out perfect, very pleased.

Old 10-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
koditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kirk
koditten's Tacoma Gallery
Any details on the specs of the iron? I love the looks of those.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
<3

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
It should be the same as shown on their site

http://www.avidoffroad.com/products/...ducts/sliders/
Old 10-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
koditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kirk
koditten's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, new here and just starting to get used to the site.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #6
Corndawg has a spectacular aura aboutCorndawg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Corey
Corndawg's Tacoma Gallery
weld on is risky in my opinion it weakens the structure of the frame and insurance issues. i hope to do avid bolt ons
Old 09-12-2014, 10:43 PM   #7
jwinky is on a distinguished road

Name: John
jwinky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
weld on is risky in my opinion it weakens the structure of the frame and insurance issues. i hope to do avid bolt ons
I chose bolt ons just because I didn't need the strength of weld on. I don't have any rocks close to me to actually use them as rock sliders. I got them for looks and as a step. I got the kickout and it is really nice if you need to grab something out of the bed. Everyone else seems to price the bolt ons WAY more than the weld ons. However, AVID is the exception, they charge the same for both. I have only taken one picture of mine with them one because it was pretty cloudy out.
Attached Thumbnails
Customer sliders!-20140912_175902.jpg