LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

Welcome Vendor Avid Off Road!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Welcome Vendor Avid Off Road!

Welcome TW's latest vendor: Avid Off Road. They makes tube bumpers, sliders and step bars for Tacomas and other Toyota vehicles.

Some examples of their work

brandonaz is the goto guy on here for Avid
Old 10-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Those bars have generated a lot of buzz around here.

Welcome!!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #4
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:56 AM   #5
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
Velcome to ze clan!!
Old 10-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #8
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 10-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #11
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! And I apologize about the mix up a while back.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #12
geolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of light

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Brandon.
Your/My DCLB wheel to wheel bars are Pcoated and waiting in Reno.
I need to get there soon before they end up on somenone elses taco!
Photos when they are mounted...
Thanks again for working with me on this unique product.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #13
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
Welcome!! Sent an email asking information on the Off Road Bar. Thanks!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #14
rdwarrior will become famous soon enoughrdwarrior will become famous soon enough

rdwarrior's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! I will be ordering soon....
Old 10-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #15
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Top notch parts and great people to deal with!!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #16
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
whats the price on a tube bumper for an '08 DC? Any pics?
Old 12-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #17
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see Avid have their own subforum here - well deserved!

I've been dealing with Brandon for the past few months: I ordered the arctic bar and it is fantastic; He did a hitch step for me which is getting powder coated right now and my side bars are going for powder shortly.

He's been excellent do deal with and I would recommend him to anyone! Their product is also top notch! As soon as my hitch step and side bars come back from powder coating, I'll be putting up pix.

I'll just finish by saying that I am glad that I ordered from Avid, a 'little company' trying to make it, rather than adding $ to the pockets of the 'big corporations'. Guys - if you want arctic bars, side bars or a step hitch, check these guys out!
Old 02-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #18
severs23 is on a distinguished road
Name: shawn
severs23's Tacoma Gallery
brandon at avid offroad is a great guy to deal with ,very helpful. My avid bumper came in and i love it iam going to order a hitch step as soon as i can, also a frt receiver hitch. Here are some pics. THANKS AGAIN BRANDON......TOP NOTCH WORK.....
Old 02-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #19
severs23 is on a distinguished road
Name: shawn
severs23's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to avidoffroad

here's tha pics.................
Attached Thumbnails
Welcome Vendor Avid Off Road!-img_0112.jpg   Welcome Vendor Avid Off Road!-img_0113.jpg   Welcome Vendor Avid Off Road!-img_0114.jpg   Welcome Vendor Avid Off Road!-img_0115.jpg   Welcome Vendor Avid Off Road!-img_0118.jpg  

Old 02-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #20
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Great news! Brandon is an awesome guy to deal with and makes a great product. I've had his light bar for over six months and couldn't be happier with it. Welcome!