Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

How to apply the Avid discount

Old 04-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #21
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
have any promotions on light bars or sliders for a 1st gen double cab? could have really used some slider bars yesterday, but my running boards took it for the team and are no longer useful
Old 05-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #22
I love my taco
tfortunato is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
tfortunato's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed
Old 06-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #23
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
Any way to ship to Canada without paying an extra few hundred bucks? I love your design - it's exactly what I've been looking for.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:44 PM   #24
smartytime is a splendid one to beholdsmartytime is a splendid one to beholdsmartytime is a splendid one to beholdsmartytime is a splendid one to beholdsmartytime is a splendid one to beholdsmartytime is a splendid one to behold
Name: Eric
smartytime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstuck View Post
Any way to ship to Canada without paying an extra few hundred bucks? I love your design - it's exactly what I've been looking for.
I'm pretty sure that shipping to Canada is not that expensive. If you email Brandon at brandon@avidoffroad.com he can get you a good quote.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:30 PM   #25
StanBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Stan
StanBo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to StanBo
Just sent you an email Brandon!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #26
fubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jose
fubar718's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine. Great deal
Old 08-25-2010, 07:57 AM   #27
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else having problems with the code not working?
Old 08-25-2010, 08:01 AM   #28
I love my taco
tfortunato is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
tfortunato's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
Anyone else having problems with the code not working?
Try TWLB09. That's what I used back in may.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:46 AM   #29
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfortunato View Post
Try TWLB09. That's what I used back in may.

Thanks, but that's what I used. I sent them an email.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:00 AM   #30
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, got a quick response back. It's a different code for what I'm going to order.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #31
Shadowbear01 is a jewel in the roughShadowbear01 is a jewel in the roughShadowbear01 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Paul
Shadowbear01's Tacoma Gallery
Since the bars are bare, who do you suggest locally to paint them? I plan on driving out from CA to pick mine up (if possible).
Old 01-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #32
tacoloco7 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Jeff
tacoloco7's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed..Thanks Guys
Old 01-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #33
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
This looks great. How much shipped to 22946? How long till shipped and average shipping time?? Thanks a lot.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #35
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd, pm'd, email'd, and basically stalked in every-way possible. I want one a dem
Old 01-18-2011, 07:03 PM   #36
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger View Post
This looks great. How much shipped to 22946? How long till shipped and average shipping time?? Thanks a lot.
Returned your email. Right now orders are taking longer then normal, we're getting them out as soon as possible, should be caught back up soon.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #37
2.7bluetaco is on a distinguished road
Name: jacob
2.7bluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much for a set of tube steps ? And how would I go about ordering
Old 01-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #38
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.7bluetaco View Post
How much for a set of tube steps ? And how would I go about ordering
pm'd
Old 01-22-2011, 10:38 PM   #39
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Brandon...we gotta get together soon to get that Tube Bumper made...i'm itching again. The wedding is almost here so I'll be in contact soooooooon
Old 01-28-2011, 06:14 PM   #40
GeoTaco1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Geo
GeoTaco1's Tacoma Gallery
Pics please!!!

I love the design of the light bar, and the sliders. But can someone post some pics or video on how they attach to the Tacoma? I have the 2011 Off Road, which has the tow hooks in the front. Will I lose them if I intall this bar?

As far as the sliders, do they bolt on the frame?

I am handy but I would like to see the installation pics if possible.

Can they be shipped factory painted black? (I am not a good painter)

Also, is there a combo discount code when purchasing both?