Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

How to apply the Avid discount

Old 01-31-2011, 11:16 AM   #41
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
^^ emailed ^^
Old 02-10-2011, 11:07 PM   #42
Timmay Co is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
Timmay Co's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the word on the bumper??? I really like you stuff but I was thinking about doing a full bumper, but then I see your bars and fall in love all over again.
Old 02-16-2011, 03:48 AM   #43
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
We do tube style full bumpers. Right now it's mostly custom designs to what the customer is wanting but if you are interested, send me an email with what you're looking for and I can send you some pictures of some that we've done.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:18 AM   #44
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Is there still discounts on the sliders?
Old 03-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #45
Avid Off Road
^^pm'd^^
Old 04-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #46
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
emailed....
Old 05-14-2011, 02:26 AM   #47
SEARCH button is my BEST FRIEND
808StateTacoma is on a distinguished road

808StateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
brandon - looking at sliders in the future. Could you PM me a price+shipping to 96825. Thank you!
Old 05-17-2011, 04:14 AM   #48
Avid Off Road
emailed
Old 05-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #50
Avid Off Road
PMed
Old 06-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #51
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco1 View Post
Can someone post some pics or video on how they attach to the Tacoma? I have the 2011 Off Road, which has the tow hooks in the front. Will I lose them if I intall this bar?
Brandon, ordered your lightbar about a week ago and just realized this same question. Like GeoTaco also said, is the default paint for the lightbar factory black?

Thanks,

MGMTacoFF
Old 06-17-2011, 03:24 AM   #52
Avid Off Road
On the outside of the front bumper brackets, there are 2 studs/nuts. You take off the nuts, put the light bar on over the studs and then put the nuts back on and tighten them down. It's a super easy installation, no additional hardware required, normally takes about 10 mins, doesn't interfere with the tow hooks, skid plate or anything else....

We ship them ready for any type of coating but we don't paint them. They'll need to be painted/powder coated/Line-X'ed.... before they are installed.

Thx
Old 06-17-2011, 11:26 AM   #53
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
i can't wait to get one for my truck before basic.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #54
soupman77 is on a distinguished road

Navy: HM2/FMF 1/5 ret.
Name: Alan
soupman77's Tacoma Gallery
light bar

Just ordered mine..can't wait to put in on! Thanks for the info and discount.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:14 PM   #55
Muscles is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Load Master
Name: Kyle
Muscles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonaz View Post
On the outside of the front bumper brackets, there are 2 studs/nuts. You take off the nuts, put the light bar on over the studs and then put the nuts back on and tighten them down. It's a super easy installation, no additional hardware required, normally takes about 10 mins, doesn't interfere with the tow hooks, skid plate or anything else....

We ship them ready for any type of coating but we don't paint them. They'll need to be painted/powder coated/Line-X'ed.... before they are installed.

Thx
Hey brandon are you guys still doing the 20% off on the light bar for the 05+?
Old 09-07-2011, 01:13 AM   #56
Avid Off Road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscles View Post
Hey brandon are you guys still doing the 20% off on the light bar for the 05+?
Absolutely... we will always have this discount for TW members. Those that have been around a while might remember that the design of our light bar was inspired on here. So it wouldn't be right if we didn't offer TW guys a huge discount on it.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #57
TpƐwom
mhuff29 is on a distinguished road

Army: 1LT Battalion S2 SIGINT Officer
Name: Matt
mhuff29's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Brandon,
Like the sliders but if I am going to lift my truck in the future should I go with the steps? Wife already complains about getting in. At the moment i don't do much for off roading but would really like to get into it more what would you do?

Is there any deals for the sliders or the steps?

Shipping to 80003
Old 09-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #58
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhuff29 View Post
Hey Brandon,
Like the sliders but if I am going to lift my truck in the future should I go with the steps? Wife already complains about getting in. At the moment i don't do much for off roading but would really like to get into it more what would you do?

Shipping to 80003
im not brandon.... but i can give you some insight. sliders will help give a step... like 3 inches lower than the door (a guess)

if you do plan on off roading you will most likely regret getting the steps cause they will hang up on stuff. and make sure you get the weld on sliders!

and i believe its 20% off everything. (not 100% positive though)
Old 09-09-2011, 01:53 AM   #59
Avid Off Road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhuff29 View Post
Hey Brandon,

Shipping to 80003
There are pros and cons to both the sliders and the step bars. It really just depends on what purpose you want to accomplish the most.
The steps are lower then the sliders and would help your wife get in the truck easier but like Eric said they do limit ground clearance, we angle the step and designed them to be as high as possible but they are lower when comparing them to the sliders.
The sliders are up higher and would give you the protection off road but they are about 7" wide under the door and most girls (like my wife) complain about having to step over them when getting out of the truck. The sliders do work well as a step but more for accessing the bed or the roof.
We offer discounts on everything to TW members but the 20% is the standing discount on just the light bar. Email me about other products and I can let you know what the current discount is and what shipping would be. Thanks.