Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

How to apply the Avid discount

Old 08-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #81
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynsbigrthanurs View Post
it only shows a 10% discount and 15% on multiple

also i have a 14inch lift on mine and the body is a 3inch would it mount up diff with a 3inch body lift ??

mynsbigrthanurs 2wd 09 Tacoma 4dr
Yeah, I thought the discount for TW members was 20%. I went to use the old TWLB09 code and it didn't work. So I requested a new code and the discount is half what it use to be I finally have money for the light bar, and now it's more then I expected
Old 08-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #82
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brandonaz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Tacoma View Post
Yeah, I thought the discount for TW members was 20%.
The 20% was just on the light bar. That started about 3 years ago because the design was based on a thread here on TW. We offered a little more of a discount to the guys on here because they helped out with it. Although, most of those guys aren't on here anymore, we've continued offering the discount to everyone but we've had a different discount on each product. That made things confusing when someone asked what the TW discount is. (some thought it's 20% on everything) When we added the RBG it made a lot more sense to have the same discount on everything. We've also had more people email us about products other then the light bar. So we lowered the discount on the light bar and raised the discount on other products and made it the same discount on everything. We posted this about 6 months before we actually made the changes and I apologize if it was still a surprise to anyone. The only thing that has less of a discount is the light bar.. everything else has the same or more.

Thanks
Brandon
Old 09-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #83
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Hello I was wondering what kind of deal you could offer me if I wanted to purchase your front lightbar for a 2006 Tacoma and also your sliders for an 06 double cab short bed it comes up to 655 in my cart without any discounts. Maybe you could hook it up and we can call its 600 shipped! Hahaha sorry wishful thinking!! Hahaa let me know what you think and what you can do for me

Thanks man. Jon
Old 09-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #84
Long Member
Chayes119 is a jewel in the roughChayes119 is a jewel in the roughChayes119 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: CS SOF Gunship/Avionics PM
Chayes119's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribe
Old 09-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #85
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for rock sliders. Will be calling you when I figure out what you offer.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:50 PM   #86
Avid Off Road
brandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrandonaz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Hello I was wondering what kind of deal you could offer me if I wanted to purchase your front lightbar for a 2006 Tacoma and also your sliders for an 06 double cab short bed it comes up to 655 in my cart without any discounts. Maybe you could hook it up and we can call its 600 shipped! Hahaha sorry wishful thinking!! Hahaa let me know what you think and what you can do for me

Thanks man. Jon
If the order came out to $655 in the shopping cart, the TW discount would be $98.25.. making it $556.75 + shipping. If you don't have the TW promo code.. you can get it through the first post or send me an email and I'll give it to you.

Thanks,
Brandon
Old 09-23-2012, 11:57 PM   #87
Avid Off Road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
Looking for rock sliders. Will be calling you when I figure out what you offer.
Here's what sliders we offer for the 2012
https://avidoffroad.infusionsoft.com...bcategoryId=41

If you plan on picking them up, send me an email before you order. We don't inflate shipping costs.. if we don't have to ship them it saves us money on packaging material and the time packaging and we can pass that savings on to local guys.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #88
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonaz View Post
Here's what sliders we offer for the 2012
https://avidoffroad.infusionsoft.com...bcategoryId=41

If you plan on picking them up, send me an email before you order. We don't inflate shipping costs.. if we don't have to ship them it saves us money on packaging material and the time packaging and we can pass that savings on to local guys.
Question on the sliders for my 2012 Tacoma Access Cab: Sliders are usually two parrallel tubes joined at both ends with the supports going from the inner tube to the truck frame. Your website states "1.75 inch round tubing with a 0.120 wall". Is the inside tube (closest to the truck frame) round or square and what wall thickness?
Old 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #89
Avid Off Road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
Question on the sliders for my 2012 Tacoma Access Cab: Sliders are usually two parrallel tubes joined at both ends with the supports going from the inner tube to the truck frame. Your website states "1.75 inch round tubing with a 0.120 wall". Is the inside tube (closest to the truck frame) round or square and what wall thickness?
Inner and outer is 1 3/4 .120 wall round.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #90
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
sent an email for discount..

going deer hunting in jan..in tuscon. timing might be right!! (for local pickup) good website!
Old 10-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #91
sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonaz View Post
Inner and outer is 1 3/4 .120 wall round.
Thanks Brandon! I need to do a set of sliders as soon as the money tree recovers a bit. Need to protect thos rocker panels.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #92
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Brandon I tried plugging in the code for the discount and it keeps commign up the same. I'm trying to see the total with shipping with the discount so I can know what I'm workign with with my budget. Also whats the waiting time. Im doing this for the light bar
Old 11-08-2012, 12:05 AM   #93
Avid Off Road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
Hey Brandon I tried plugging in the code for the discount and it keeps commign up the same. I'm trying to see the total with shipping with the discount so I can know what I'm workign with with my budget. Also whats the waiting time. Im doing this for the light bar
The code should work.. a common mistake is that all the letters have to be capitalized. I'm not aware of any issues with it. If you still have problems, send me an email and I'll set it up for you in a link to the shopping cart. Shipping is added on the second page of the shopping cart, it'll give you the total before you submit the order. The wait time is normally about 3 weeks or so.. depending on how busy things are.

We also have a holiday discount going on right now. Just for the month of November. That promo code is HOLIDAY12.

Thanks,
Brandon
Old 11-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #94
LUAU is on a distinguished road

Name: James
LUAU's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my light bar. The HOLIDAY12 code worked. Thanks for the info.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #95
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking at the single cab step bars. Do they bolt right up or do I need to drill first?
Old 12-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #96
Avid Off Road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
I'm looking at the single cab step bars. Do they bolt right up or do I need to drill first?
No drilling.. They bolt right up. We supply the hardware.
Old 12-29-2012, 05:39 PM   #97
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
Just put in my order for a light bar w/3 tabs and double cab steps (order 1727) for my 2006 Double Cab.
I can go to you to pick them up Brandon.
Can I assume Saturday pick up is OK?
Old 01-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #98
JoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud of

JoeySauce's Tacoma Gallery
emailed for the promo code, g/f's gift for my birthday.....will be purchasing shortly, can't wait!!
Old 03-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #99
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent!