Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Avid Off Road (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/avid-off-road/)
-   -   2012 Avid Light Bar (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/avid-off-road/197369-2012-avid-light-bar.html)

brandonaz 01-08-2012 11:27 PM

2012 Avid Light Bar

3 Attachment(s)
Yes.. it is different.

We've made some changes to the light bar for the 2012 Tacomas. The new front end is a little bit more "cone" shaped... it's not as flat as the older model. So we changed some bend angles and lengths to fit the new front end and go with the factory lines better.

https://avidoffroad.infusionsoft.com...p?s=large&i=87

You can apply the TW discount by visiting the link below and filling in you TW user name and email address. We will then email you the promo code that can be used to purchase through our website.

Thanks

http://www.avidoffroad.com/tacomawor...cial-discount/

Tigahshark 01-08-2012 11:27 PM

Looks sick!

deadhed61 01-10-2012 12:50 PM

I read in a thread on here that you're developing a rear bumper guard as well for the 2012. I believe it said EOM. Is this true?? If so, I might be in for a pair. Hopefully the discount is still around by then.

Seabass 01-10-2012 12:55 PM

Great work, as always!

brandonaz 01-11-2012 02:19 AM

Thanks guys...

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadhed61 (Post 4333535)
I read in a thread on here that you're developing a rear bumper guard as well for the 2012. I believe it said EOM. Is this true?? If so, I might be in for a pair. Hopefully the discount is still around by then.

You are correct. We've had a rear bumper guard in the works for a while now. It's very close to being ready. We are planning on having it done and added to the website by the end of the month. It will be available for the 05-11 Tacomas and the 2012s. That's another reason that we are changing around the discounts that we've been offering.. to be able to discount other products more.. including this rear bumper guard. We will have a combo discount on orders for the light bar and rear bumper guard but we will also apply the same discount to people that already have the light bar.

deadhed61 01-11-2012 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonaz (Post 4337527)
Thanks guys...

You are correct. We've had a rear bumper guard in the works for a while now. It's very close to being ready. We are planning on having it done and added to the website by the end of the month. It will be available for the 05-11 Tacomas and the 2012s. That's another reason that we are changing around the discounts that we've been offering.. to be able to discount other products more.. including this rear bumper guard. We will have a combo discount on orders for the light bar and rear bumper guard but we will also apply the same discount to people that already have the light bar.

That's great to hear, can't wait to see what you guys have come up with! I assume you will let us all know when its done and post a good amount of photos! :D

Do you know if this will have any fit issues with an ATO front skid plate?

brandonaz 01-12-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadhed61 (Post 4338074)
That's great to hear, can't wait to see what you guys have come up with! I assume you will let us all know when its done and post a good amount of photos! :D

Do you know if this will have any fit issues with an ATO front skid plate?

Yup.. We'll definitely post up some pictures.

The light bar will fit with the factory TRD skid plate and all other aftermarket skids that I know of. I haven't personally tried an ATO skid but I'm sure it would fit.

gtec913 01-12-2012 02:18 AM

that looks flawless.... i can't wait till mine arrives.. got any sneak peak on the rear bumper guards?

yetiman 01-12-2012 08:37 PM

Looks great!! I can't wait to get one! :yay:

cmack 01-12-2012 08:40 PM

Nicely done Brandon.

brandonaz 01-13-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 (Post 4344063)
damn dude............go to SLEEP!

LMAO, ur crazy B!

Sleep...???? That's ridiculous.. there's no time for that. lol :goingcrazy:

NetDep 01-13-2012 10:31 AM

I really do LOVE my lightbar!!! If you do a similar for the rear - that lets me keep my hitch/plate frame/reverse lights all intact -- I will be one of the first to get it!!! Maybe tabs for additional lighting??? Thanks!! Great product!

JstreetS 01-13-2012 10:36 AM

bumb for Avid!

Tackleberry 01-13-2012 10:46 AM

Very nice job, love your stuff

fructus 01-15-2012 09:38 AM

Is there a painted black version?

drthomas60 01-15-2012 10:54 AM

Just ordered one with this deal!!!

Brandon, just placed my order for the light bar using this code. Thanks much - it actually offset the shipping costs, I cant wait. I added a comment to let you know I want the light tabs on the main bar - so I can add my Hellas. There is a red Tacoma in your gallery - picture # 13 that would be awesome if you place them the same - it is picture DSC 02543.

Mine is an 09 silver TRD Sport, I am thinking of powder coat - color match.

Any ideas from you guys??

Thanks again !!

McJosh 01-21-2012 05:05 PM

:woot: for AVID!!

deadhed61 01-30-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonaz (Post 4337527)
We've had a rear bumper guard in the works for a while now. It's very close to being ready. We are planning on having it done and added to the website by the end of the month. It will be available for the 05-11 Tacomas and the 2012s.

End of the month is here!! http://i.cdn2.tacomaworld.com/forum/...xtras/woot.gif

brandonaz 02-02-2012 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadhed61 (Post 4463630)

The rear bumper guard is done. We will do the final test fit and take some pictures in the next couple days and it'll be set to go. We are planning on meeting up this weekend to add it to the website. I'll start a thread on here to post pictures as soon as we take them.

deadhed61 02-02-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonaz (Post 4479497)
The rear bumper guard is done. We will do the final test fit and take some pictures in the next couple days and it'll be set to go. We are planning on meeting up this weekend to add it to the website. I'll start a thread on here to post pictures as soon as we take them.

SAAWEET!!!! Sounds great, can't wait to see it! Can you try to post a link to the new thread in here so we all know when it's up?? :D