Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

Go like B.A.M.F (Bay Area Metal Fabrication) on Facebook

Old 08-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I was the 10th like
Need. Armor.
Thanks man Armor and Hawaii = $$$$$ only if shipping was cheaper to you guys out there.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #22
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
done
Old 08-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #23
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Liked
Old 08-05-2011, 04:24 PM   #24
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Thanks man Armor and Hawaii = $$$$$ only if shipping was cheaper to you guys out there.
That's why I dont have any big stuff on yet
........if only haha

Willing to support if I get some money though!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:35 PM   #25
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #26
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
jerry can you make me a custom spare tire mount for meh truckbed?
Old 08-05-2011, 04:40 PM   #27
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
jerry can you make me a custom spare tire mount for meh truckbed?
Yes I can
Old 08-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #28
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
liked yesterday
I like this^
Old 08-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #29
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
81 likes and the first product is not even built yet You guys rock My head is spinning with ideas for products My bender stand will be built next week and the bed rack will be started shortly after.
Old 08-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #30
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
What if I don't have facebook?
I'm antisocial god damnit!
Old 08-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Humm start one just to like it
Old 08-18-2011, 04:11 PM   #32
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
haha yeah I don't have one either, I'm gonna ask the GF to like it
Old 08-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
haha yeah I don't have one either, I'm gonna ask the GF to like it
Really!? come on everyones doing it
Old 08-18-2011, 04:18 PM   #34
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Really!? come on everyones doing it
haha nahh its probably best that I don't with my profession
Old 08-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #35
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
haha nahh its probably best that I don't with my profession
That's a good reason.
I like to think I'm still married because I don't have a FB account too
Old 08-19-2011, 03:32 PM   #37
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Liked, oh BTW nice mascot there with the white t-shirt on.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #38
j.o.w.c.o.
tbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Terra
tbone12's Tacoma Gallery
officially 'liked'
Old 09-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
101 fans in the first month thanks for the support guys
Old 01-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #40
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
me like bamf long time (off the boat asian voice)