LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Bed Rack build

Old 08-23-2012, 06:50 AM   #243
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
so I'll be rolling some tube soon
heh heh, rolling some tube

Jerry If I was in Cali I'd have you build me an internal cage. Your TUBE WORK is very nice... no homo
Old 12-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #244
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Such a sick product...
Old 03-08-2013, 07:48 AM   #245
spooky is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
spooky's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to buy a tacoma next year, get ready for my order soon after!
Old 03-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #246
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
I am going to buy a tacoma next year, get ready for my order soon after!
I'll be waiting
Old 10-26-2013, 03:24 AM   #247
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Hey JLee you still making these things? I still want one lol
Old 10-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #248
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Hey JLee you still making these things? I still want one lol
There is a all new design being released very soon.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:21 AM   #249
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There is a all new design being released very soon.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #250
xweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to behold

xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
subd for new design, might be going this route. great work on the initial one though wow!
Old 11-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #251
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
subd for new design, might be going this route. great work on the initial one though wow!
Someone told me it will be on sale at 30% off soon
Old 11-16-2013, 06:42 PM   #252
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Crap just got real!
Old 12-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #253
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HAS THIS HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 12-05-2013, 11:36 AM   #254
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
HAS THIS HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?
They were on sale for 2 weeks on the thanksgiving sale where were you?
Old 12-13-2013, 03:23 AM   #255
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They were on sale for 2 weeks on the thanksgiving sale where were you?
Gosh Dern it! I have to pay more attention.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:56 AM   #256
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Looks heavy duty. If it is anything like the sliders we shipped to east coast, I couldn't afford the shipping. Nice work as always
Old 02-10-2014, 12:11 PM   #257
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
You have 1st gen bedracks on sale on a today only special, but I can't find any pictures anywhere. Help please? I may get one today.