Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Bed Rack build

Old 08-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #21
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
That is a kick ass name and a nice product. I will follow the progress.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #22
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
When I first saw the design, I was thinking the top bracket was for a 50
Old 08-10-2011, 06:39 AM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
When I first saw the design, I was thinking the top bracket was for a 50
Well I'm sure we can do that for our boys over in Irac.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:17 AM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
You sir do good work!! How about a group buy?

Seriously though I want to see more pics of the rack!! That thing is beast!

A group buy would be an option but shipping for one of these would be a group buy killer. You could probably drive out and pick one up for less then it would cost to ship it. But i might toss out a feeler to see the interest in a GB.

The fabrication of the rack should start in a few weeks my bender is being built as we speak and I'm knocking down walls in the shop for more room in a week or so.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:21 AM   #25
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good! Plans for a LB version I hope are in the works!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #26
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Looking good! Plans for a LB version I hope are in the works!
All I have to do is make it longer
Old 08-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #27
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
A group buy would be an option but shipping for one of these would be a group buy killer. You could probably drive out and pick one up for less then it would cost to ship it. But i might toss out a feeler to see the interest in a GB.

The fabrication of the rack should start in a few weeks my bender is being built as we speak and I'm knocking down walls in the shop for more room in a week or so.
I was suggesting did good work on the girl!! lol
Old 08-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #28
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was suggesting did good work on the girl!! lol
Yeah just plan a vacation in San Francisco and pick one up on your way
Old 08-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #29
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah just plan a vacation in San Francisco and pick one up on your way
Tempting!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tempting!
I've got time
Old 08-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #31
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Very pro.

Just curious, what application are you using for the cad design?
Old 08-10-2011, 09:00 AM   #32
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
diggin the company name
Old 08-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
Very pro.

Just curious, what application are you using for the cad design?

Thanks man I'm just using Google sketchup pro I wanted to spend more time fabricating and less time designing so i just went with Sketchup Pro.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #34
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
what do you use to make those designs in? I have some ideas for my truck. I've used 3D studio max before, but I doubt you're using that

edit:deerrr nevermind just saw the post above ^^^
Old 08-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #35
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice, Jerry.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #36
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
what do you use to make those designs in? I have some ideas for my truck. I've used 3D studio max before, but I doubt you're using that

edit:deerrr nevermind just saw the post above ^^^
Yeah that's I little out of my price range I'd invest in a torchmate first

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Looks nice, Jerry.
Thanks
Old 08-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #37
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah that's I little out of my price range I'd invest in a torchmate first

Thanks
I just installed it and playing around with it. Looks pretty cool and not a million tools to learn. I really should be working right now
Old 08-10-2011, 09:32 AM   #38
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
I just installed it and playing around with it. Looks pretty cool and not a million tools to learn. I really should be working right now
Yeah it's pretty easy to use I've played around with it a little in the past but this is really the first real design I've done with it.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #39
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Love how it has B.A.M.F. on it lol

Great rendering Jerry! cant wait to see the finished product built and installed
Old 08-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
Love how it has B.A.M.F. on it lol

Great rendering Jerry! cant wait to see the finished product built and installed
Well it's got to have the B.A.M.F logo on it