Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Rear Diff skid plate Group Buy all Toyota trucks

Old 09-06-2011, 08:31 PM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
I'm interested not sure what size my 4 banger has.
You have an 8.4
Old 09-06-2011, 08:38 PM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
I'd be interested in the 8.4, curious as to what the price will be though...
I can assure you It will be the lowest priced rear diff skid available for a Tacoma. But that beening said they are not going to be cheap persay but the best deal available and the group buy the price will be even better.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #23
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
interested.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:08 AM   #24
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:21 AM   #25
elicitone is a jewel in the roughelicitone is a jewel in the roughelicitone is a jewel in the roughelicitone is a jewel in the rough
Law Enforcement: Constable
elicitone's Tacoma Gallery
Will this fit the 1st gen TRD's? I just became the proud owner of a 2002 and will be getting it ready to start wheeling...
Old 09-07-2011, 06:51 AM   #26
Armsmaster is a glorious beacon of lightArmsmaster is a glorious beacon of lightArmsmaster is a glorious beacon of lightArmsmaster is a glorious beacon of lightArmsmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: Firearms Instructor
Name: Bill
Armsmaster's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up I'm In...

Ok the rear diff. is cool and i'm in, but i have a question do you do full skid plates for the rest of the truck? if so what r ur prices? / package deal? thanks
Old 09-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #27
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elicitone View Post
Will this fit the 1st gen TRD's? I just became the proud owner of a 2002 and will be getting it ready to start wheeling...
Yes they will the TRD skids will fit 1st and 2nd Gens and the 8.4's will do the same
Old 09-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #28
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Okay so I'm seeing a lot of interest here so I'm going to start a list to get an idea of how many of you guys want in on a group buy. The more guys in the group buy the lower the price can get. Once I have the first one built I can take the numbers of guys on the list to my CNC cutter to get a quote for cutting 1,5,10,15,20 & so on.

Copy and paste this list with your name and diff size (TRD or 8.4")

1. BigRedToy 8.4"
2. NYCO TRD Offroad
3. hard2kill 8.4"
4. Maticuno 8.4"
5. PSU Taco85 TRD Offroad
6. WhiskeyDeltaTango TRD Offroad
7. Gylar 8.4"
8. sytfu510 8.4"
9. jberry813 TRD Offroad
10. 4Wheelin4Banger 8.4"
11. FixedTRD TRD Offroad
12. elicitone TRD Offroad
13. Armsmaster 8.4"
Old 09-07-2011, 08:39 AM   #29
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

let's do this
Old 09-07-2011, 08:50 AM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Just looking at the list maybe I should build the 8.4" first

1. BigRedToy 8.4"
2. NYCO TRD Offroad
3. hard2kill 8.4"
4. Maticuno 8.4"
7. Gylar 8.4"
8. sytfu510 8.4"
9. jberry813 TRD Offroad
10. 4Wheelin4Banger 8.4"
11. FixedTRD TRD Offroad
13. Armsmaster 8.4"
Old 09-07-2011, 08:51 AM   #31
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Isn't there one in your back yard right now?
Old 09-07-2011, 08:52 AM   #32
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Isn't there one in your back yard right now?
Way ahead of you
Old 09-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #33
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Would mines be an 8.4 also? I have the TRD sport but it's not an e-locker.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #34
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudman View Post
Would mines be an 8.4 also? I have the TRD sport but it's not an e-locker.
Yes it is a 8.4 I'll change the OP so no one gets confused.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:05 PM   #35
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post

you should follow through on your original plan....take care of the TRD off-road guys...those sport guys don't even have lockers! so chances are the OR TeRDs need more protection seems how we wheel the fun stuff
Old 09-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #36
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Just to keep it on track.

1. BigRedToy 8.4"
2. NYCO TRD Offroad
3. hard2kill 8.4"
4. Maticuno 8.4"
7. Gylar 8.4"
8. sytfu510 8.4"
9. jberry813 TRD Offroad
10. 4Wheelin4Banger 8.4"
11. FixedTRD TRD Offroad
13. Armsmaster 8.4"
Old 09-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #37
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
you should follow through on your original plan....take care of the TRD off-road guys...those sport guys don't even have lockers! so chances are the OR TeRDs need more protection seems how we wheel the fun stuff
Noted
Old 09-07-2011, 01:11 PM   #38
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry, are you only going to do group buys? or will this be available by other means as well? I don't have the money or the need for one of these now, but soon enough I'm sure I will.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Hey Jerry, are you only going to do group buys? or will this be available by other means as well? I don't have the money or the need for one of these now, but soon enough I'm sure I will.
Oh yeah once everything is done I will take orders anytime the Group buy is just to save everyone money buy getting all the plates cut in batches and not one at a time.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
A little B.A.M.F advertisement