Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Rear Diff skid plate Group Buy all Toyota trucks

Old 09-07-2011, 08:30 PM   #41
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
A little B.A.M.F advertisement

So when will you have these ready bump for Jlee
Old 09-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #42
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
So when will you have these ready bump for Jlee
Im going to start the template around the end of the month make the adjustments I need to and its balls to the wall. So the group buy should be mid October.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:08 AM   #43
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I've about scraped the metal ring around the drain plug off my housing. I'm interested to see what you come up with.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:29 AM   #44
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
estimated time until the 8.4's come out?
Old 09-08-2011, 04:18 AM   #45
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes it is a 8.4 I'll change the OP so no one gets confused.
thanks for confirming! Count me in for an 8.4 when you release them.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:11 AM   #46
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
I've about scraped the metal ring around the drain plug off my housing. I'm interested to see what you come up with.
So have I the drain needs to be protected that's why the design will not have a a hole where the drain plug is like the others on the market. Im building this for off road use so the skid will have to be romoved when changing the diff oil but I figured it would be better to remove 6 bolts once or twice a year then rewelding a drain plug because you ripped it out on the trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
estimated time until the 8.4's come out?
It will be available in the group buy mid October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudman View Post
thanks for confirming! Count me in for an 8.4 when you release them.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #47
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
depending on price put me down for 8.4
Old 09-08-2011, 08:34 AM   #48
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlmuncy View Post
depending on price put me down for 8.4
That's what they all say
Old 09-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #49
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
PRICE Update! so I ran the numbers with my CNC cutter and the other materials needed to build these and I'm happy to say the price is going to be awesome!

Pricing + Shipping & tax to all CA orders

1 to 5 orders 300.00
6 to 10 orders 290.00
11 to 15 orders 275.00
16 to 19 orders 260.00
20+ orders 250.00

(NOTE) The price is subject to change at the time of the group buy but as of now this is the pricing.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #50
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Niiiiice. a lot cheaper than the Boztec one
Old 09-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #51
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Like you have to ask. I'll put my smurf skid at my desk as a paperweight.
Or it could be on my truck I hate smurfs lol
Old 09-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #52
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Niiiiice. a lot cheaper than the Boztec one
My design allows me to have a custom cut plate that I can just bend on my press brake saving the labor involved in welding & grinding every joint. And I'm passing that savings on to you all. I will note that you will only get this price on the GB the retail price will be around 325.00
Old 09-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #53
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have pictures of a finished Product ?
Old 09-08-2011, 01:45 PM   #54
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My design allows me to have a custom cut plate that I can just bend on my press brake saving the labor involved in welding & grinding every joint. And I'm passing that savings on to you all. I will note that you will only get this price on the GB the retail price will be around 325.00
How much for one if I come to pick It up
Old 09-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #55
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
Do you have pictures of a finished Product ?
No not yet the first one will be built around the end of the month this is just the feeler thread the GB thread will be posted in a few weeks with pictures.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:47 PM   #56
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
How much for one if I come to pick It up
The same price you just don't have to pay for shipping
Old 09-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #57
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No not yet the first one will be built around the end of the month this is just the feeler thread the GB thread will be posted in a few weeks with pictures.
Right on !
Old 09-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #58
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 09-08-2011, 02:19 PM   #59
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
Right on !
Yeah if I didn't have so much going on right now I would have the first one done and the GB could start now.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #60
sprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedsprocketdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sprocketdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yeah once everything is done I will take orders anytime the Group buy is just to save everyone money buy getting all the plates cut in batches and not one at a time.
Here you go again making me spend more money I am in!