LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Rear Diff skid plate Group Buy all Toyota trucks

Old 10-29-2012, 03:09 AM   #1341
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
it looks like the weld on your axles housing is stopping the clamps from closing all the way. if you grind the weld just a little they should fit around it.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #1343
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
That is one sexy skid plate... I want one, but I really dont think I need one. No rocks near me.
pffft not just for rocks
Old 05-04-2013, 05:42 PM   #1345
Monkey Sweat
Bubbarr is on a distinguished road

Marines: Sgt
Name: Duane
Bubbarr's Tacoma Gallery
You just convinced me!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
And now about 17 months after install & use it looks like this:

I know a few folks think "diff diapers" are overkill but I for one am glad I have it.

Only removed because I'll be regearing to 4.56 with lockers next week.

Awesome product Jerry!
Old 05-05-2013, 05:39 AM   #1346
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man thats how armor should look after 17 months i see guys that bought when you did and they look new
Old 05-05-2013, 07:05 AM   #1348
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'm going to blast it, re-paint & throw it back on after the diff swap.

I've got another vendor working on a trac bar setup - I hope to keep the skid with it but I'm not sure how it's going to work.
Weld the track bar mount to the axle tubes?
Old 03-05-2014, 09:29 PM   #1351
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesurf2611 View Post
Still waiting on my order from December

Three months should be long enough to get me my order don't you think?????
The diff skids are just about complete the have a 12 week lead time.