Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Custom work.

Old 09-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F Custom work.

Here is the photo album of the custom work. More pictures to come the next truck is a Land Cruiser getting sliders with a cladic converter skid and rear body protection.

Old 09-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
nice! any more pictures of it?
Old 09-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
click the link
Old 09-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
no facebook for me.... haha well looks good
Old 09-19-2011, 10:21 AM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no facebook for me.... haha well looks good
Really
Old 09-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb1jop View Post
Planning on entering the Baja 1000?
No he just wants to not fall in ditches at Pismo
Old 09-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check out my Build Page.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #9
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
I like the idea of this bed/roof light rack. I might be chatting with you down the road, Jerry, about designing one.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:42 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
I like the idea of this bed/roof light rack. I might be chatting with you down the road, Jerry, about designing one.
Okay just let me know.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I might as well add these here too. I just finished this up I have better pictures on my camera I just haven't uploaded them yet.

Universal Trail Gear sliders modified to fit the Land Cruiser with a 1/4" skid plate for the Cat.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #12
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
very nice work!
Old 10-24-2011, 04:42 PM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
very nice work!
Thanks man I've got some finished pictures I just need to upload them.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:18 PM   #14
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
How's the stickers mang???
Old 10-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
How's the stickers mang???
Good I need to fine a envelope they fit in so I can ship them to people. But I'm going to need some more soon I'll let you know.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Completed pics of the rear guards & custom modified TG sliders with a Cat skid.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:43 AM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked 2007 View Post
same here! any other source for pics?
Just here and FaceBook the website is still under construction.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #19
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
Work looks really good!

Good job on the BAMF name to lol
Old 11-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #20
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
That Land Cruiser is lookin sharp with the B.A.M.F additions.

Any plans for a front bumper for that thing? I can't remember if it had one already.