Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Rock sliders all Trucks

Old 03-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #1621
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
For those of you with the DCLB the all new kick up.

Awesome! Can't wait to see them mounted up
Old 04-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #1622
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
OP do you have a pic of your sliders on a 2nd gen reg cab? Or anybody that has bought these for a single cab? Very interested! They look great! And can you do a kick up for a RC?
Old 04-10-2013, 12:40 PM   #1623
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime187 View Post
OP do you have a pic of your sliders on a 2nd gen reg cab? Or anybody that has bought these for a single cab? Very interested! They look great! And can you do a kick up for a RC?
There has only been a hand full of Reg cab orders so i don't have a pic. and we have not done a kickup on one if you have the room for it we can do it.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #1624
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I know TwistedFreedom has a kickup on his regular cab sliders. I'll try to find a piture
Old 04-10-2013, 12:54 PM   #1625
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #1626
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah there is plenty of room for the kick up.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #1627
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine all welded up.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #1628
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I still need to swing by and work on mine.

I think the second weekend in May I can swing up.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #1629
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know how many drilled holes are needed for a regular cab 2nd gen . Do you have any feed back on how the bolt ons are holding up ?
Old 04-10-2013, 05:18 PM   #1630
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Do you know how many drilled holes are needed for a regular cab 2nd gen . Do you have any feed back on how the bolt ons are holding up ?
3 holes on each side and I haven't heard anything negative about the bolt on's but these guys would have to go out and wheel first
Old 04-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #1631
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Haha . Thx .
Old 04-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #1632
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetic11 View Post
Got mine all welded up.

What lift are you running? Who made your bumper?
Old 04-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #1633

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
What lift are you running? Who made your bumper?
Looks like Expedition One.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #1634
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm running this lift with Dakars in the rear and LR uca's. I believe that the rear shocks are extended travel.
Ultimate lift kit for 2005 & UP Tacoma

The front bumper on the FJ is an Expedition One. Its the Kodiak.
The bumpers on the Tacoma are Fab Fours.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #1635
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetic11 View Post
I'm running this lift with Dakars in the rear and LR uca's. I believe that the rear shocks are extended travel.
Ultimate lift kit for 2005 & UP Tacoma

The front bumper on the FJ is an Expedition One. Its the Kodiak.
The bumpers on the Tacoma are Fab Fours.
Thanks! Truck looks great! Is Fab Four a vendor on here?
Old 04-10-2013, 10:38 PM   #1636

I dont think they are. Im almost thinking that they aren't even on the 2nd gen bumper thread. may need to get that done. And thanks a lot. Still waiting to put my B.A.M.F. light bar to use. Got some 7" and 4" HID's coming in the mail.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:48 AM   #1637
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Are the 2nd gen double cab sliders complete bolt on or do you have to drill some holes? Thinking about getting some soon had them on my 1st gen and I loved them.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:30 AM   #1638
Damaged Goods
ag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ag4892's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
3 holes on each side and I haven't heard anything negative about the bolt on's but these guys would have to go out and wheel first
That was hurtful, Jerry.

I have slid on them and had the back end pushed to the side by the kick out, no issues. And the holes were off in a few places on the '11-so I drilled about 8 holes total.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:02 AM   #1639
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz834 View Post
Are the 2nd gen double cab sliders complete bolt on or do you have to drill some holes? Thinking about getting some soon had them on my 1st gen and I loved them.
Yes you have to drill.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:56 AM   #1640
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry

Any idea on how much 1st gen w/o kickout weigh?