B.A.M.F Rock sliders all Trucks

Old 07-28-2013, 08:39 AM   #1661
elk340 will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Justin
elk340's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
The middle bolt on the driver's side also pokes through right where the brake lines run. If you run the bolt from outside to inside, the remaining threads on the bolt are left to chaff the lines. I ran that bolt from inside to outside so the lines were sitting against the bolt head rather than the threads. I would recommend drilling another hole for the brake line holder so you can relocate them out of the way but this is a quick fix to get everything up and running.
Good to know, thanks!
Old 08-08-2013, 06:47 PM   #1665
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
So I am going to use some restoleum on my sliders soon and was wondering if people could give me some advice. I got 2 different types and not sure which one to use. I got some self-etching primer to apply before. But the 2 i got are Undercoating with Corrosion resistants, or Truck Bed Coating?
Old 08-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #1666
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
So I am going to use some restoleum on my sliders soon and was wondering if people could give me some advice. I got 2 different types and not sure which one to use. I got some self-etching primer to apply before. But the 2 i got are Undercoating with Corrosion resistants, or Truck Bed Coating?
I used the truck bed coating from Rustoleum and it hasn't held up well. A few months in and I had a LOT of chips from stuff being thrown off the front tires (and I even still have my mud flaps on). No experience with the other product you're asking about but I've heard Duplicolor makes a good bed coating product that I will try next time.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #1667
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I used the truck bed coating from Rustoleum and it hasn't held up well. A few months in and I had a LOT of chips from stuff being thrown off the front tires (and I even still have my mud flaps on). No experience with the other product you're asking about but I've heard Duplicolor makes a good bed coating product that I will try next time.
Dang.... did you use a primer before or anything? Did you put a lot of coats on or just a few?
Old 08-09-2013, 07:13 AM   #1668
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Dang.... did you use a primer before or anything? Did you put a lot of coats on or just a few?
I used Rustoleum's Automotive primer before the bed coating and I did put on a LOT of coats of the bed coating. The bed coating chipped off, the primer is still in tact underneath in most cases.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #1669

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattmobbins View Post
So I didn't have the patience to look through ALL 84 pages, but does anyone have pics of an installed set on a double cab without kickout but with the dimpled filler plates?
I do. DCSB, no kick out, fill plates and angled at 10 degrees (normal is 20 degrees)

Old 08-14-2013, 05:22 AM   #1670
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery

You still selling the 1st Gen KickUp's?!?!
I don't see them on your website
Old 08-14-2013, 09:35 AM   #1671
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post

I am I would have to send a invoice for them I don't have the option on the site.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #1672
Gooiegoogoo is on a distinguished road

Name: Gustavo
Gooiegoogoo's Tacoma Gallery
Who's black 1st gen extra cab with stock spare steel wheels is that on the 1st page of the forum?
Old 08-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #1673
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooiegoogoo View Post
Who's black 1st gen extra cab with stock spare steel wheels is that on the 1st page of the forum?
I think it is Vin's (SCSPerformance).
Old 08-15-2013, 01:07 AM   #1674
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I am I would have to send a invoice for them I don't have the option on the site.
Great!
What's the approximate price on a set of this exact model: 1st Gen Xtra Cab?
Also, do you happen to have some other picture angles; more specifically, looks like there's no KickOuts; just the KickUps, is that right?
Thanks, man
Old 08-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #1675
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Great!
What's the approximate price on a set of this exact model: 1st Gen Xtra Cab?
Also, do you happen to have some other picture angles; more specifically, looks like there's no KickOuts; just the KickUps, is that right?
Thanks, man
These would be $400.00 plus shipping for weld on bare metal. and there is no kick out just the Kick up. The sliders on my truck are the only kick out/Kick up's I've ever built.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:55 PM   #1676
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered sliders with kick-out and fill plates for my 09 DCSB. Jerry has been awesome to work with very prompt with responses. Hope the time goes by fast. Pics will be posted in 2-3 months. Thanks again Jerry.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #1677
slolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant future

slolane's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered the non-kickout weld on sliders for my 07 DCSB!

Thanks Jerry for the quick PM response!