Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F BPV Relocate bracket

Old 01-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #321
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HI TACO 66 View Post
How do I buy one I have a 3" lift on my 03 taco, also total price to hawaii 96826
It's all in the OP http://bayareametalfab.com/BPV%20Bracket.html prices are to all US addresses.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #322
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a 3.5" bracket powder coated with Anodized Blue for $20.00 bucks shipped to anywhere int he US to the first one to PM me for it.

I wanted to test this color so I used a BPV bracket. So if anyone wants a PCed blue bracket let me know.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:37 PM   #323
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I've got a 3.5" bracket powder coated with Anodized Blue for $20.00 bucks shipped to anywhere int he US to the first one to PM me for it.

I wanted to test this color so I used a BPV bracket. So if anyone wants a PCed blue bracket let me know.
ill take it i was just about to order oone
Old 01-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #324
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!
Old 01-26-2013, 09:39 AM   #325
Camps is just really niceCamps is just really niceCamps is just really niceCamps is just really nice
Name: Greg
Camps's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 03-07-2013, 06:14 AM   #326
Triangleacre1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
Triangleacre1's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine!! My brake pedal has to be pushed a good bit before it really works with forces. Hopefully this will help.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #327
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Finally ordered one today. I got a 1/8'' version...Im cheap
Old 03-15-2013, 05:11 PM   #328
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
Finally ordered one today. I got a 1/8'' version...Im cheap
It still works just as well.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #329
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I figured. 1/8" plate steel is plenty rigid enough to secure the bpv.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:40 AM   #330

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Got it in the mail yesterday. Thanks for the quick ship out.

Will get it painted up and mounted today. I wonder how much of a difference there will be considering I have been driving around this truck around lifted for 5 years w/o a bpv bracket
Old 03-21-2013, 07:41 AM   #331
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
Got it in the mail yesterday. Thanks for the quick ship out.

Will get it painted up and mounted today. I wonder how much of a difference there will be considering I have been driving around this truck around lifted for 5 years w/o a bpv bracket
When i designed it and installed it on mine it helped quite a bit. You should be pleased with the shorter stopping distance.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #332

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery

THANKS JERRY!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #333
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #334
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #336
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Installed mine today. Thanks Jerry for the quick shipping! I'd definitely recommend your products over anybody else just because of how immediate the shipping process was! Thanks!
Old 05-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #337
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered one. Thanks jerry. That makes 4 products I've ordered from you in the last two months!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #338
1998tacoma4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
1998tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
So i ordered the 1/8" version about a month ago and didnt hear anything about it except for the paypal receipt saying the order was placed. I waited until today to contact Jerry and explained the dilemma. He emailed me back immediately apologizing for the mix-up and sent out the 1/4" version immediately. Props for correcting the mistake and keeping the customer happy!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #339
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998tacoma4x4 View Post
So i ordered the 1/8" version about a month ago and didnt hear anything about it except for the paypal receipt saying the order was placed. I waited until today to contact Jerry and explained the dilemma. He emailed me back immediately apologizing for the mix-up and sent out the 1/4" version immediately. Props for correcting the mistake and keeping the customer happy!
Thanks Matt sorry your order got lost in the mix
Old 08-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #340
Hawaiian05 has a brilliant futureHawaiian05 has a brilliant futureHawaiian05 has a brilliant futureHawaiian05 has a brilliant futureHawaiian05 has a brilliant futureHawaiian05 has a brilliant futureHawaiian05 has a brilliant futureHawaiian05 has a brilliant futureHawaiian05 has a brilliant futureHawaiian05 has a brilliant futureHawaiian05 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Hawaiian05's Tacoma Gallery
Just to clarify, why does the bracket come at an angle? I'm assuming it's to clear the hard line/bolt right behind it, but could be wrong. I installed my Toytec lift and the bracket feels cheap as shit and bent when tightening it.. Also, am I able to order without a Paypal account?
Thanks!