LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F BPV Relocate bracket

Old 10-24-2011, 10:43 AM   #21
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post

It is bolt on it takes about 2min to put on.

The pictures are for a 4" lift you would want to put it 2 holes down.
Ok i think i got around 3" with the aal and Billstein 5100's..

can you give me the numbers (off of your chart) that i need to place the bolts.

thanks.

sending money now
Old 10-24-2011, 10:49 AM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Ok i think i got around 3" with the aal and Billstein 5100's..

can you give me the numbers (off of your chart) that i need to place the bolts.

thanks.

sending money now
For 3" of lift you need to bolt your lower mount on the higher holes and 3 holes up for the BPV arm. So your BPV arm bottom bolt should be on the 3rd hole.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:52 AM   #23
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For 3" of lift you need to bolt your lower mount on the higher holes and 3 holes up for the BPV arm. So your BPV arm bottom bolt should be on the 3rd hole.
got it. Money sent BTW
Old 10-24-2011, 10:59 AM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
got it. Money sent BTW
Thanks it will be in the mail tomorrow.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:03 AM   #25
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So you guys with the pre Tacomas have the same BPV?
Yes, BPV's go back far as 84 I believe.
Same style and everything.

Here is my 89(PreTaco, aka 3rd gen Pickup)

There's an example of a flimsy piece of shit stamped out crap I can bend with my hand.

and here is my buddies 86 2nd gen pickup in my driveway..

So your product should work on 84-2004 no problem.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:04 AM   #26
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Yes, BPV's go back far as 84 I believe.
Same style and everything.

Here is my 89(PreTaco, aka 3rd gen Pickup)

and here is my buddies 86 2nd gen pickup in my driveway..

So your product should work on 84-2004 no problem.
Good to know I'll pass the word on TTORA
Old 10-24-2011, 11:11 AM   #27
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For sure.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #28
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
For sure.
Yeah when you get yours you can just flip it the other way seeing how it's offset and yours in on the driver side.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:33 AM   #29
I'll eat all your food.

yep lol ^

if you noticed pretacos and pickups are all opposite..gas tank is flipped, bpv is flipped..exhaust is flipped..etc. lol..
Old 10-24-2011, 11:36 AM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I just placed a order for 1000 nuts and bolts you guys better buy these things
Old 10-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BPV BUMP
Old 10-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #32
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up. I just warped my front passenger side rotor .
Old 10-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Sign me up. I just warped my front passenger side rotor .
Send me a pm with your E-mail and I'll send over a invoice.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:21 PM   #34
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I put on a set of wheelers 5 leafsprings and 5100 so i guess i should get on of these. PM me and i will send $$. I do not wan to wear out my front pads too fast
Old 10-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #35
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I put on a set of wheelers 5 leafsprings and 5100 so i guess i should get on of these. PM me and i will send $$. I do not wan to wear out my front pads too fast
Pm sent
Old 10-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #36
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent! Thanks
Old 10-24-2011, 06:27 PM   #37
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Payment sent! Thanks
Thank you sir
Old 10-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #38
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you sir
SIR? i'm no knight... just a meathead! lol
Old 10-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Going out tomorrow

Old 10-25-2011, 07:04 AM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
7 going out today I brought 12 with me so if anyone else wants one it will be shipped out today.