Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

Custom CNC cutting you think it I'll cut it

Old 03-17-2013, 07:02 PM   #262
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Jerry. If I bought the plans for this how much would it cost for you to make you think?

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....3&postcount=12
It looks like billet aluminum and i would need to know big it is.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:20 AM   #266
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Yea says any 2000/4000/6000 aluminum can be used.

Needs to be 30-32mm thick

Not sure on what size you'd have to start with..pretty big though I'd think.
Yeah that's a hell of a block just the aluminum is going to cost a pretty penny. I would need to know if its too large for my mill i have a rather small bed size.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #267
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah that's a hell of a block just the aluminum is going to cost a pretty penny. I would need to know if its too large for my mill i have a rather small bed size.

gotcha.

yea i figured it wouldn't be cheap seeing as how the only full kit i can find of something similar is....

$1600 bucks

but it comes with like a clutch and lines and other such things...still though....damn.

But basically id have to buy the plans for you to really know. Okay, no biggie. Ill shoot you an email or something once i have them. Im not really in a position to put a 3uz in right ow anyways haha
Old 06-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #268
T1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
T1no33's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to get pricing on getting my companies logo cut into a license plate like you did with the Meat Man I saw at the start of this thread. Do you have an email addy I can send you the vector file to? You do nice work.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #269
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah jerry at bayareametalfab.com
Old 06-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #271
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Jerry, what would an emblem of this magnitude cost?

Http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=330931989095
I won't cut a solid Toyota emblem. i can sell you single letters but not a full emblem.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:45 PM   #273
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Homer are you hiding something ?

Jlee how much would all the letters run? I can figure something out to put them together.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #274
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Homer are you hiding something ?

Jlee how much would all the letters run? I can figure something out to put them together.
It depends if i'm desinging the letters or if there is a font out there already.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:47 PM   #275
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Gas Air Hybrid
Same size as the tacoma lettering...
Old 06-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #276
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Gas Air Hybrid
Same size as the tacoma lettering...
$7.50 a letter
Old 07-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #277
stanbp64 is on a distinguished road
stanbp64's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever make a Dragon?
Old 07-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #278
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanbp64 View Post
Did you ever make a Dragon?
i did but i lost so many pieces of it i just tossed it in a box. I want to make it BIG! that way the little pieces are not so small. I'm thinking 6' long
Old 07-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #279
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a sign I did for a farm it's on the smaller side at 18"x 24". It's a 2 piece design with the carrots bolted on for shipping purposes. It's powder coated Black coal and then I top coated the carrots with green and orange.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:11 AM   #280
gearboxcarbon is on a distinguished road
gearboxcarbon's Tacoma Gallery
No one seems to have asked this yet: How is this piece suspended?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post