Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

Custom CNC cutting you think it I'll cut it

Old 12-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
I might want something cut for my truck
Just let me know.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here it a little gag gift for your wives/GF it's a wine bottle holder

Old 12-06-2011, 04:46 PM   #24
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I know right i showed it to my girl and now she wants one.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #25
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yes. You'll be getting an order from me once I get some extra cash. Doesn't make sense to order just one. =]
Old 12-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #26
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudman View Post
Hell yes. You'll be getting an order from me once I get some extra cash. Doesn't make sense to order just one. =]
Sounds good.

Here is something I did for a gift it's a 2 bottle wine bottle stand it's pretty bad ass if I do say so myself. 1/4" plate cut bent and welded

Old 12-06-2011, 10:01 PM   #27
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Here it a little gag gift for your wives/GF it's a wine bottle holder

Old 12-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #28
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 12-06-2011, 11:18 PM   #29
juan01 is on a distinguished road

juan01's Tacoma Gallery
good stuff
Old 12-07-2011, 09:10 AM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
From an idea to a great gift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydzfu6wJM-k
Old 12-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a pretty cool one I did for tigerfan00.

Old 12-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #32
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
May be hitting you up for some 1/4" gussets
Old 12-08-2011, 07:18 AM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobord552 View Post
i have a list of things i need cut for my bobber....just want to wait so i can have you do it all at once.

for now how much for 12 1.75" diameter circles cut out of 3/16?
I'll be sending you a pm shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
May be hitting you up for some 1/4" gussets
Yeah man just let me know I can have those out in a day.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:28 AM   #34
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I had my doubts but it cut it like a champ this cut out of 1/4" plate

Old 12-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #35
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Suhhweettt, Jerry. I'll be PMing you with some specs and a graphic for a quote soon. These CNC'd logos are so much better than stickers/decals. Hmm, sky's the limit with my creative mind thinking...
Old 12-08-2011, 09:13 PM   #36
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
Suhhweettt, Jerry. I'll be PMing you with some specs and a graphic for a quote soon. These CNC'd logos are so much better than stickers/decals. Hmm, sky's the limit with my creative mind thinking...
Yeah just let me know I know how it is my mind is thinking CAD all day long
Old 12-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #37
chrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchrisman8995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chrisman8995's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT work very fast too....A+
Old 12-09-2011, 03:42 PM   #38
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisman8995 View Post
GREAT work very fast too....A+
Painted pictures please when you have a chance
Old 12-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #39
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Could you do a front license plate for me in the font "Chiller" from ms word? of course would like it to say MeatMan. i would really like to dump the plastic tag and go with something bad ass
Old 12-09-2011, 08:01 PM   #40
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the gag wine holder and how quick could you have one made