Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

Custom CNC cutting you think it I'll cut it

Old 12-10-2011, 12:26 AM   #41
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
The spokesperson on YouTube demo'ing the Torchmate used the same "The sky's the limit" phrase that I said. So cool this machine.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:04 AM   #42
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Could you do a front license plate for me in the font "Chiller" from ms word? of course would like it to say MeatMan. i would really like to dump the plastic tag and go with something bad ass
Yep I could

Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
How much for the gag wine holder and how quick could you have one made
Depending on the thickness of steel you wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
The spokesperson on YouTube demo'ing the Torchmate used the same "The sky's the limit" phrase that I said. So cool this machine.
Yes it is
Old 12-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a 3D puzzle I cut of a Spider it's pretty sweet

Old 12-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #44
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome! haha
Old 12-10-2011, 07:26 PM   #45
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's pretty sweet I'm going to do a dragon for my living room that's about 3' long
Old 12-10-2011, 07:32 PM   #46
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, i have the need to want one and tack it to my bumper or headache rack just to see people reactions, haha. How long did that take to program?
Old 12-10-2011, 07:37 PM   #48
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
how much does a machine like that run?
Old 12-10-2011, 07:43 PM   #49
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Nice, i have the need to want one and tack it to my bumper or headache rack just to see people reactions, haha. How long did that take to program?
It was a scan from a wood puzzle I got the .dxf from the CNCzone.com but I had to make changes to it so i could cut in 12ga. It took me about an hour or two to make the changes to all the parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
how much does a machine like that run?
I've got just about $10,000 into mine but i will be upgrading to a 4x4 real soon
Old 12-10-2011, 08:03 PM   #50
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for future reference ...
Old 12-11-2011, 11:25 AM   #51
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent Thanks so much!
Old 12-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #52
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Payment sent Thanks so much!
It's going on the table tomorrow.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:49 AM   #53
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! now i got to think about how to backlight it so it will light up at night.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:15 AM   #54
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a trophy I just did for a member Its 5"x10" cut in 1/4" plate.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:43 PM   #55
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
How did the plate come out? The trophy looks killer!
Old 12-12-2011, 12:48 PM   #56
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
subb'd...this shit is getting awesome jerry...
Old 12-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #57
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How did the plate come out? The trophy looks killer!
It's not cut yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
subb'd...this shit is getting awesome jerry...
Thanks man
Old 12-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #58
I deal with dead animals

meatman's Tacoma Gallery
My bad i forget there is 3 hrs. diffrence between us
Old 12-12-2011, 01:49 PM   #59
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
can you do a mini penrose staircase?

yes, i am kidding

I'm just here to comment on the spider, that thing is awesome