Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

Custom CNC cutting you think it I'll cut it

Old 12-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Custom CNC cutting you think it I'll cut it

CNC cutting services I can pretty much do anything you can think of.

Pricing on Cutting is by the inch for example 1/4" Material: $0.26 a inch + 25c per Pierce.

I have a $20.00 design fee for anything that takes more then 30min to design. I'm pretty quick

PM me your ideas for a detailed quote.

3D puzzles

Detailed fonts this was cut in 1/4" and the font is 2.5"x4"

3D fonts this was cut out of 1/4" plate steel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydzfu6wJM-k
Old 12-06-2011, 07:56 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
What if your name is longer than Kimmi?
The letters can be scaled down to fit. As long as it fits on a 2x8" piece of steel other wise the shipping will be more 8" wide is the longest that will fit in a small flat rate box.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:04 AM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok, ill have to do some measuring to see if it would fit how i want. I may get back to you on this.
What do you want I'll do it real quick and see if it fits.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:21 AM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well not in that sense. I mean there somewhere here I want to put it. I'm not worried about you fitting the letters
Oh okay
Old 12-06-2011, 08:54 AM   #7
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Would an 8" x 4" plate ship in the same box? I have an idea for a medal hanger for my GF. We're both runners and she is starting to collect medals from different races.

How about something like this? The ribbons of the medals would slide over the slots.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom CNC cutting you think it I'll cut it-medal-hanger.jpg   Custom CNC cutting you think it I'll cut it-medal-hanger-2.jpg  
Old 12-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Would an 8" x 4" plate ship in the same box? I have an idea for a medal hanger for my GF. We're both runners and she is starting to collect medals from different races.

How about something like this? The ribbons of the medals would slide over the slots.
Yeah that would fit no problem the small flat rate box is 5.25"x8.5" do you have the .dxf?
Old 12-06-2011, 09:31 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder if I should do my screen name and weld It to my back bumper..
Old 12-06-2011, 09:41 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a rendering I just did in CAD i can do pretty much any font you want as long as it can be cut.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
Wonder if I should do my screen name and weld It to my back bumper..
I think you should
Old 12-06-2011, 09:58 AM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
How about MANCAVE

Cool idea! Free bump for you
Old 12-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #13
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-06-2011, 10:01 AM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
How about MANCAVE

Whatever you want if it can be cut in I can do it as long as it's under 4'x4'
Old 12-06-2011, 10:08 AM   #15
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Here is a rendering I just did in CAD i can do pretty much any font you want as long as it can be cut.

That looks good. I came up with Arial Rounded MT Bold in Word. Can you use that text? The "R" would have to be modified slightly, but I think it can be cut.

I would have sent you the drawing but I stepped out for lunch. It looks like you've done the work already.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:22 AM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
That looks good. I came up with Arial Rounded MT Bold in Word. Can you use that text? The "R" would have to be modified slightly, but I think it can be cut.

I would have sent you the drawing but I stepped out for lunch. It looks like you've done the work already.
Yeah i work fast but I don't seam to have that font on my computer and it's 25.00 bucks on dafont.com if you grab the true type font off your computer and Emails it to me I could do that font.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:24 AM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How about MANCAVE

Here you go

Old 12-06-2011, 10:25 AM   #18
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery

I think this might go on my Christmas list. How big would that end up being?
Old 12-06-2011, 10:27 AM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I think this might go on my Christmas list. How big would that end up being?
10" x 40" but it could be any size really.