Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F CMC plates (Cab Mount Chop)

Old 03-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #181
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
LOL - Yep I have just been out classed. I would need to make money off it to justify $1600+ price points. I do not know enough about welding or cutting to have a reason to own a piece of equipment at that price point, yet*
Old 03-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #182
4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all
4x4fishin's Tacoma Gallery
Mine came in quick, thanks. Already installed NO MORE RUB.

Thanks
Old 04-01-2013, 08:28 PM   #183
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Done the CHOP
Attached Thumbnails
B.A.M.F CMC plates (Cab Mount Chop)-dsc06699.jpg   B.A.M.F CMC plates (Cab Mount Chop)-dsc06700.jpg   B.A.M.F CMC plates (Cab Mount Chop)-dsc06701.jpg   B.A.M.F CMC plates (Cab Mount Chop)-dsc06702.jpg  
Old 04-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #184
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-02-2013, 07:45 PM   #185
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry i just ordered, but it said there was technical difficulty, can you let me know if you receive payment?
Old 04-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #186
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post6685526
Post some pics on there! Keep it alive!

Thanks,

Brett
Old 04-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #187
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Jerry i just ordered, but it said there was technical difficulty, can you let me know if you receive payment?
Nothing from AZ today.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #188
WhyNotFab is on a distinguished road
Name: Ricky
WhyNotFab's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine!
Old 05-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #189
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
How do i tell you what text I want on it? I'm bout to order
Old 05-19-2013, 06:27 AM   #190
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
How do i tell you what text I want on it? I'm bout to order
You can pm me your the only one to ever want any.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #191
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
You can pm me your the only one to ever want any.
I just want BAMF on it. Gotta represent. Pm sent your way!
Old 05-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #192
billyrayaf is on a distinguished road
Air Force: currently in 5th security forces
Name: billy
billyrayaf's Tacoma Gallery
my next project. BAMF would look sick on it!
Old 05-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #193
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone in the vancouver, washington area needs the cmc and welding done. Let me know. Im happy to help and offer my services. Ive multiple cmc . Thanks!
Old 06-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #194
foolsgold09 is on a distinguished road

foolsgold09's Tacoma Gallery
Still doing these for $100 bucks?
Old 06-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolsgold09 View Post
Still doing these for $100 bucks?

Quote:
I'll do them for 100.00 bucks.
I live in the bay are btw.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #196
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered some plates. How quick have you guys been receiving them? This is my first BAMF purchase

Edit: purchased the plates and got notice 10 minutes later that they shipped. Bamf FTW
Old 06-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #197
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolsgold09 View Post
I live in the bay are btw.
Yes they are 100 bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivespeed View Post
Just ordered some plates. How quick have you guys been receiving them? This is my first BAMF purchase
did you want 2 sets? they are sold in pairs also there is a Group buy and the CMC plates are on it so if you are not in a hurry you could save a few bucks. If not they will ship today.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #198
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes they are 100 bucks

did you want 2 sets? they are sold in pairs also there is a Group buy and the CMC plates are on it so if you are not in a hurry you could save a few bucks. If not they will ship today.
Crap didn't know they were sold in pairs I just saw quantity 1. I only need one pair thanks for the quick update bro. I'll miss out on the GB I need em asap lol
Old 06-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #199
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivespeed View Post
Crap didn't know they were sold in pairs I just saw quantity 1. I only need one pair thanks for the quick update bro
Okay I'll fix that they are going out today.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:28 AM   #200

I ordered a set of cmc plates on the 7th when are they going to ship?