Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F CMC plates (Cab Mount Chop)

Old 04-04-2014, 07:57 AM   #221
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone doing 37"s needs it...
Old 04-16-2014, 12:09 AM   #222
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Tundra CMC plates?
Old 04-16-2014, 01:01 AM   #223
Compton is on a distinguished road

Name: Cory
Compton's Tacoma Gallery

Turned out great!! thanks alot
Old 04-16-2014, 05:14 AM   #224
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
2nd Gen Tundra CMC plates?
I've done a chop on one I'll have to check and see if I still have the file.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:16 AM   #225
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I've done a chop on one I'll have to check and see if I still have the file.
Cool let me know. I will buy two sets if you do. One for me and one for a friend.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:07 PM   #226
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theo
TheosTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Does doing the CMC void you warranty or seriously compromise the structural integrity of the frame?
Old 04-17-2014, 04:14 PM   #227
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Warranty - probably

Integrity - NO!
Old 04-17-2014, 07:55 PM   #228
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheosTaco View Post
Does doing the CMC void you warranty or seriously compromise the structural integrity of the frame?
Unless they can prove that the CMC caused something to fail no. When done right no one would ever know it was done.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #229
The Anti-Bling
TheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheosTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
Warranty - probably

Integrity - NO!
Eh, it's an older truck anyways. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Unless they can prove that the CMC caused something to fail no. When done right no one would ever know it was done.
Roger that. Thank you.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:57 AM   #230
Tin-Toy
matt0824 has a spectacular aura aboutmatt0824 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Matt
matt0824's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine today. Wish I read about this before my tires came for I would have it installed by now. Great and simple idea.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:28 AM   #231
The Anti-Bling

Sub'd.
Old 07-16-2014, 01:52 PM   #232
I have a bellybutton
Adamar85 is on a distinguished road
Navy: AEGIS Fire Controlman and Instructor
Name: Adam
Adamar85's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered 2 days ago, shipped same day, and in my hands now!
Old 07-28-2014, 04:03 PM   #233
Basikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Mechanic on s64 skycrane and S61
Basikbiker's Tacoma Gallery
Did one side today.... Too hot out to do the other side and I gotta ship out to work for my 12 days(fire season)
Old 07-29-2014, 10:18 AM   #234
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basikbiker View Post
Did one side today.... Too hot out to do the other side and I gotta ship out to work for my 12 days(fire season)

looks good
Old 10-14-2014, 10:25 AM   #235
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
I did my drivers side the Sunday after work. Grinding the old part out was easy, but let me tell you....I am no welder. I turned out okay, but sure looks like shit even after cleaning it up and grinding it down. Quite embarrassed of it haha. I'm going to tackle the passenger side sometime this week or next.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:09 PM   #236
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
when I get a spare 5 minutes I'll do my truck
Old 12-09-2014, 11:47 PM   #238
The Anti-Bling

Placed an order for 2 pair.
Old 12-12-2014, 10:38 AM   #239
livnlrn is a splendid one to beholdlivnlrn is a splendid one to beholdlivnlrn is a splendid one to beholdlivnlrn is a splendid one to beholdlivnlrn is a splendid one to beholdlivnlrn is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rick
livnlrn's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 12-13-2014, 01:27 PM   #240
livnlrn is a splendid one to beholdlivnlrn is a splendid one to beholdlivnlrn is a splendid one to beholdlivnlrn is a splendid one to beholdlivnlrn is a splendid one to beholdlivnlrn is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rick
livnlrn's Tacoma Gallery
Mine will be here Monday!