Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F CMC plates (Cab Mount Chop)

Old 12-13-2011, 07:55 AM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
hook me up! send me your paypal address please
Pm me your E-mail
Old 12-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #22
JRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Josh
JRader1790's Tacoma Gallery
I want a set!
Old 12-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRader1790 View Post
I want a set!
All you have to do is PM me your E-mail
Old 12-15-2011, 10:26 AM   #25
JRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Josh
JRader1790's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered
Old 12-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #27
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Hmm...I may have to pay you a visit after the holidays
Let me know
Old 12-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #29
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it was put on the back burner until I could get a 2nd Gen in the shop to do the mockup. Now that the .dxf is done and ready I can have these cut & shipped out same day.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:26 PM   #30
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'll do them for 100.00 bucks.
Hmm this sounds like a sweet deal, way better than 4 wheel parts they want $400! I might have to take you up on that offer sometime soon in the near future. How long does it take? Your in Oakland correct?
Thanks,
Brett
Old 12-15-2011, 06:22 PM   #31
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
Hmm this sounds like a sweet deal, way better than 4 wheel parts they want $400! I might have to take you up on that offer sometime soon in the near future. How long does it take? Your in Oakland correct?
Thanks,
Brett
$400.00 and a crap job to boot yeah I'll do them for $100.00 I'm in El Sobrante
Old 12-19-2011, 07:53 AM   #33
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
got these on saturday and did them the same day. these cnc cut plates made it quick and easy. It is sooo nice finally being able to turn at full lock.

Pics for a good guy:

Thanks for posting the pics and you didn't waste no time
Old 01-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #34
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP for CMC plates in stock and ready to ship.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:32 AM   #35
Zlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant future

Name: Rich
Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
you can see where he was rubbing

Hey man, your posting pics of me rubbing?

Seriously though, Sliders and CMC turned out great. Thanks Jerry.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #36
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for when I need them.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:16 PM   #37
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlagger View Post
Hey man, your posting pics of me rubbing?

Seriously though, Sliders and CMC turned out great. Thanks Jerry.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #39
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Don'y wait, just get them now while they are in stock.
Yeah don't wait

But they are always in stock
Old 01-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #40
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Transferring funds subd to order next week