Notices

B.A.M.F CMC plates (Cab Mount Chop)

Old 01-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #41
dollabill415 will become famous soon enough

dollabill415's Tacoma Gallery
this is great...glad im local!
Old 01-18-2012, 07:45 PM   #42
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
Transferring funds subd to order next week
They are sitting on the shelf ready to ship.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:51 PM   #43
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
They are sitting on the shelf ready to ship.
Awesome thank you!
Old 01-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #45
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Welcome to the Vendor Club Jerry!
Ha it only took 6 months
Old 01-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #47
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerry I'm ready pm on the way
Old 01-25-2012, 10:36 AM   #48
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithB View Post
The price $15.29 shipped is for a pair of plates or do I need to order 2?
That price is for a pair of plates. He wouldn't price just one, as it does not good by itself. Either way, I paid that price and received 2 plates.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:50 AM   #49

Install your lift already or come over to my place next weekend and we can do both of out trucks
Old 01-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #50
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithB View Post
The price $15.29 shipped is for a pair of plates or do I need to order 2?
That is a pair of plates but i don't mind if you order 2
Old 01-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #51
lvcarguy is on a distinguished road
Name: David
lvcarguy's Tacoma Gallery
I must have gotten lucky. I have ICON coil overs on my 12dcsb and I didn't need the CMC and I dont have the suspension cranked all the way up, just the factory settings the way they were sent to me. I also run 33/12.5/17 General MTs. I was totally planning on having to get this done. Great work and a hella of a price. Every place I talked to wanted 150-300 to do the CMC. great job!
Old 01-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #52
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvcarguy View Post
I must have gotten lucky. I have ICON coil overs on my 12dcsb and I didn't need the CMC and I dont have the suspension cranked all the way up, just the factory settings the way they were sent to me. I also run 33/12.5/17 General MTs. I was totally planning on having to get this done. Great work and a hella of a price. Every place I talked to wanted 150-300 to do the CMC. great job!
Whats your back spacing on your wheels?
Old 02-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #57
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Bought
Old 02-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #58

Got mine just need to grind and weld
Old 02-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #59
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvcarguy View Post
Its for when you turn and compress your suspension. Drive one tire up on a tall curb. Turn that wheel out 40 degrees. See where your tire is now touching your cab mount? Now buy the plates and do the cab mount chop. Not touching when your suspension is not compressed does not mean anything. How high you have the suspension jacked up has ZERO bearing on if you need the chop unless you have a drop bracket lift.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #60
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
How easy is it to grind/cut the cab mounts?