Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

<<<< The B.A.M.F Web Site is live and ready for orders>>>>

Old 12-19-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
<<<< The B.A.M.F Web Site is live and ready for orders>>>>

The site went live last week and is ready to take orders. Check it out let me know what you think "I'm no web designer "

http://bayareametalfab.com

Old 12-19-2011, 08:13 AM   #2
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #3
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
me likey!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
the webpage still says Jerry Lee Photography still tho
Old 12-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #5
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
the webpage still says Jerry Lee Photography still tho
Yeah it's hosted all in the same place and if you have ever been to the photography website you will need to clear your cache.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #7
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck Man,,,,Jim
Old 12-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #9
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man!! Site looks awesome. I have quite a bit of family in the bay to, so I'd love to check out the shop some time. Also just to verify, do you do cab mount chops and box?
Old 12-19-2011, 12:30 PM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steezyskis View Post
Nice man!! Site looks awesome. I have quite a bit of family in the bay to, so I'd love to check out the shop some time. Also just to verify, do you do cab mount chops and box?
Yes I do cab mount chops.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #11
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
you should make the background of your website white, so the pictures you cut out blend in to the background.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
you should make the background of your website white, so the pictures you cut out blend in to the background.
Or it can just change the pictures to the back ground color. Good idea I might have to play with that a little bit.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #14
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Or it can just change the pictures to the back ground color. Good idea I might have to play with that a little bit.
Yep that would work too. I like that idea better, the grey looks good. You should check out word press if you have some spare time. Its a content management system thats super easy to install and you can download a million different themes for free or cheap. It lets you easily add new sections, updates, news, blogs etc
Old 12-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #15
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good jerry. Seems to load a bit slower than other sites though?
Old 12-20-2011, 04:17 PM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
lookin good jerry. Seems to load a bit slower than other sites though?
Humm it loads just fine for me, What browser do you use?
Old 12-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogiboy View Post
X2. Using my cell though.
Yeah it is kinda slow on my phone too.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:52 PM   #19
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Humm it loads just fine for me, What browser do you use?
google chrome
Old 12-20-2011, 08:22 PM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
google chrome
Humm so do I but it seams fine on my laptop but it is slow on my phone.