LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

Show Off your B.A.M.F. Gear!

Old 06-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #21
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
hey what's that?!
bumper reinforcement mount for Demello bumper.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #22
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I need one of those for my AP bumper!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #23
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
LCA Skids, and Sliders!

Do I see subliminal messaging in this photo? Lol
Old 06-21-2012, 10:51 PM   #24
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
see sig below
Old 06-22-2012, 06:26 AM   #25
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
69?
Old 06-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #26
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
you have cat to be kitten me
Old 06-22-2012, 07:33 AM   #27
canoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bill
canoeski's Tacoma Gallery

Painted: Stanley Thermos Green

More pics of paintjob:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1159246...idsJune172012#
Old 06-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #28
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bet no one has this

Old 06-24-2012, 11:50 PM   #29
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
^ That's clean! I'll put one of those on my billet grill! Oh Jerrrryyyyyy...
Old 06-25-2012, 06:20 AM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
^ That's clean! I'll put one of those on my billet grill! Oh Jerrrryyyyyy...
I think your truck can qualify to wear the BAMF badge
Old 06-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #31
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #32
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery

I should have wiped off the handprints for the photo, oh well. I'll scrape them off later.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:27 PM   #34
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery

• Name: Pink PVC Pipe
  • Mode NO.: 23
  • Specification: Complete
  • Material: PVC

Old 11-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #35
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #36
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #37
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Ha i was wondering what you did with that plate
Old 12-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #38
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
haha i didn't follow my original plan with it, i literally just put it on the other week. i may order a few more from ya here soon along with a handful of other random projects