Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Powder Coating!!!!!!

Old 01-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by red2last View Post
That's sweet. How much will you be charging to powder coat your slider?
Pricing will be worked out once I'm up and running with the oven.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:52 PM   #22
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new PC system!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:56 AM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Congrats on the new PC system!
Thanks man it's a BIG investment but it will pay off in the long run
Old 02-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #25
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #27
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Congrats Jerry!

Still patiently waiting on new stuff...
I know I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
You quit your day job yet? LoL
Nope I'm still working part time at my other job.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:45 PM   #28
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nope I'm still working part time at my other job.
The one at the bank? Don't blame ya. I want a job at a bank solely just for the discount...
Old 02-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #29
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Done deal boys & girls in few weeks BAMF will have this bad boy in the shop ready to powder coat anything you guys need coated

where the hell is that gonna go?
Old 02-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #30
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
The one at the bank? Don't blame ya. I want a job at a bank solely just for the discount...
No I work for the feds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
where the hell is that gonna go?
Oh I've cleared a spot for it
Old 02-01-2012, 10:57 PM   #31
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No I work for the feds

Oh I've cleared a spot for it
I thought you worked at a bank? WTF you doing with the federales?
Old 02-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #32
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought you worked at a bank? WTF you doing with the federales?
Old 02-01-2012, 11:00 PM   #33
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You'll never take me alive!
Old 02-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #34
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You'll never take me alive!
That's fine I don't need you alive for my testing
Old 02-02-2012, 09:18 AM   #35
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's fine I don't need you alive for my testing
Are you an alien?
Old 02-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #36
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you an alien?
yes he is.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #37
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
yes he is.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:02 PM   #38
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you an alien?
dont ask and you shall live
Old 02-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #39
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I didn't know you were that serious when we were talking about it. You sure do move fast, lol. I've got a bunch of little things that need powder coating for my mustang project.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Congrats! I didn't know you were that serious when we were talking about it. You sure do move fast, lol. I've got a bunch of little things that need powder coating for my mustang project.
Yeah when I start talking about something I usually do it pretty fast