Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Powder Coating!!!!!!

Old 02-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #41
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah when I start talking about something I usually do it pretty fast
the truth LOL
Old 02-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #42
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
We pm'd already but this is me subbing to this thread so I know when the powdercoat prices are set. Looking forward to some BAMF sliders!
Old 02-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #43
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
If you want a ginnie pig to try it out on ive got some parts that I need coated.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
If you want a ginnie pig to try it out on ive got some parts that I need coated.
I bet you do if you want I do need to test out my pink powder to see the shine I'll gladly coat your bumpers with that
Old 03-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #46
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
any updates if it's up and running yet?
I still don't have the oven it's being built.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #47
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I still don't have the oven it's being built.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #48
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
sweet addition Jerry! you'll enjoy it
Old 03-08-2012, 02:56 PM   #49
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
sweet addition Jerry! you'll enjoy it
Yeah i would be great if it would just get here.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #50
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Just got off the phone with the company building my oven and it's about 2 weeks out
Old 03-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #51
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just got off the phone with the company building my oven and it's about 2 weeks out
Old 03-13-2012, 08:54 AM   #52
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-13-2012, 09:04 AM   #53
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobord552 View Post
Does the oven have a little door you can open to check the temp of your parts? If not you should ask about that. I wish mine had one, opening a 4x6 door lets out a lot of heat..
Yeah I'm going to have to ask about that I don't see one in the CAD drawing.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:20 PM   #54
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Man I think the time has finally come I got the phone call on Friday the oven is done and they are just about done with the spray booth. They say it will be shipping out mid week next week

Im thinking two to three weeks I will be set up and ready to powder coat
Old 04-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #55
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man I think the time has finally come I got the phone call on Friday the oven is done and they are just about done with the spray booth. They say it will be shipping out mid week next week

Old 04-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #56

Quote:

Old 04-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #57
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Yer gonna have to have an assembly party :-)
Old 04-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #58
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Yer gonna have to have an assembly party :-)
Yeah I know right. They come 80% assembled but I don't know what 80% is
Old 04-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #59

Quote:

Yeah I know right. They come 80% assembled but I don't know what 80% is
Lol you gotta do 20% yourself while you install my sliders!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #60
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol you gotta do 20% yourself while you install my sliders!

Okay