Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Powder Coating!!!!!!

Old 01-30-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F Powder Coating!!!!!!

I'm proud to announce B.A.M.F is offering powder coating on all products we have a fully equipped powder coating system with a small 8'x5'x6' curing oven. As well as a 12' spray/sandblast booth we have the capabilities of coating anything up to 8' in length so pretty much anything you could powder coat on your truck we can do. Don't just think we do truck stuff we will coat anything metal you want coated from restoring your patio furniture to the valve covers on your hot rod

Curing Oven

Spray booth

The new go to powder for the B.A.M.F products Black Coal texture a soft black with a sandpaper like texture. I really fell in love with this powder when i shot it the first time. This color will be stocked at all times and will be applied to all powder coated products we sell.
Light bar

Sliders
Old 01-30-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
It's official I got my quotes back and I'm ordering a 4'3"'x6'x8' powder coating oven both & gun system this week

Can you say powder coated BAMF products
Old 01-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #4
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Wow man, your shop is growing fast! congrats!
Old 01-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys have the same environmental permit requirements there for paint and powdercoating?
Thats a good size oven, not too big, not too small.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
So when are you expanding to the east coast?
Old 01-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
Wow man, your shop is growing fast! congrats!
Yeah it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Do you guys have the same environmental permit requirements there for paint and powdercoating?
Thats a good size oven, not too big, not too small.
Yeah it's not as bad as auto paint but yes there will have be permits for powder coating.

from the EPA
Powder coating is an environmentally friendly process unlike solvent-based wet paint systems. With EPA regulations growing ever stricter, powder coating is fast becoming the technology of choice. While liquid finishes contain solvents which have pollutants known as volatile organic compounds (VOCs), powder coating contains no solvents and releases negligible amounts, if any, of VOCs into the atmosphere. Elimination of VOCs and reduction of wastes saves money and helps companies comply more easily and economically with the regulations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.In addition, unused or oversprayed powder can be recovered, so any waste is minimal and can be disposed of easily and safely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
So when are you expanding to the east coast?
Already there it's called FedEx
Old 01-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #8
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
congrats
Old 01-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #9
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
Fuck yes. No more chrome rims. U gonna get a sand blaster too?
Old 01-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #10
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Dang! Things are moving quick for you Jerry, Congrats

I may have a custom low profile roof basket/light bar order for you in the summer months
Old 01-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
Fuck yes. No more chrome rims. U gonna get a sand blaster too?
Oh yeah no more chrome and yes I'm getting a blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Dang! Things are moving quick for you Jerry, Congrats

I may have a custom low profile roof basket/light bar order for you in the summer months
Yeah they are moving a lot faster then I thought just let me know about the roof basket.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #12
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah they are moving a lot faster then I thought just let me know about the roof basket.
Will do once I get the funding, gotta pay off the rear bumper first
Old 01-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #13
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, Now I have to find something to buy from you.... hmmmm
Old 01-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #14
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
Quote:
Oh yeah no more chrome and yes I'm getting a blaster
Sweeettttt. now heres my dumb question, are the tries gonna have to be off the wheel? and when will u be getting all this shananigans?
Old 01-30-2012, 01:04 PM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
Congrats, Now I have to find something to buy from you.... hmmmm
Well I just don't do truck stuff so whatever you can think of just let me know. Within the next few months I will have upgraded my CNC plasma table to a 4'x4' and offer powder coating. So metal art, signage, powder coating for your business anything you can think of And a product I'm designing but don't have the time to build at the moment the BAMF BBQ/Smoker
Old 01-30-2012, 01:08 PM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
Sweeettttt. now heres my dumb question, are the tries gonna have to be off the wheel? and when will u be getting all this shananigans?
LOL yeah a powder coating oven is 400* so they will need to be off the truck to powder coat them. I just called on the oven to work everything out I'll let everyone know when the services will be available.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #17
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I just don't do truck stuff so whatever you can think of just let me know. Within the next few months I will have upgraded my CNC plasma table to a 4'x4' and offer powder coating. So metal art, signage, powder coating for your business anything you can think of And a product I'm designing but don't have the time to build at the moment the BAMF BBQ/Smoker
Might be interested in that, Better look bad ass! I know that you are smart and probably would include this but don't forget a bottle opener on the BBQ. hah
Old 01-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet07 View Post
Might be interested in that, Better look bad ass! I know that you are smart and probably would include this but don't forget a bottle opener on the BBQ. hah
Oh I'm not leaving that out
Old 01-31-2012, 02:41 PM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Done deal boys & girls in few weeks BAMF will have this bad boy in the shop ready to powder coat anything you guys need coated

Old 01-31-2012, 03:16 PM   #20
red2last is on a distinguished road
red2last's Tacoma Gallery
That's sweet. How much will you be charging to powder coat your slider?