Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Swag!!!

Old 02-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #42
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
put me down for 2 ts, large. would be good for working in the shop and reppin tw vendors!

where do i paypal all my monies?
Old 02-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
put me down for 2 ts, large. would be good for working in the shop and reppin tw vendors!

where do i paypal all my monies?
What option? and I'll change the thread title to close the GB at a time and date so we know what the pricing will be then I'll collect the payments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
put me down for option 2. XXL may get a hoodie depends on the end pricing lol
Added I'll be ordering a hoddie or two so hopefully we can get 12 and get lower pricing.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:28 AM   #44
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sounds good! option 2 for the T's
Old 02-10-2012, 09:30 AM   #45
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sounds good! option 2 for the T's
Okay.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #46
Banned
actually can you put me down for which ever option has the most in the end so we can get the lowest price? i like them both so it really doesnt matter to me.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #47
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
actually can you put me down for which ever option has the most in the end so we can get the lowest price? i like them both so it really doesnt matter to me.
Okay
Old 02-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #48
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I like option 2 better, but only if it is the discounted price. I will go with whichever is the cheapest.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #49
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #50
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I like option 2 better, but only if it is the discounted price. I will go with whichever is the cheapest.
I know so do I I'm just laying out options.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #51
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
ooo, ooo ooo, ooo.......option 2 XXL zip up hoodie!
Old 02-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #52
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
ooo, ooo ooo, ooo.......option 2 XXL zip up hoodie!
Nice choice I'm getting 2 for myself
Old 02-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #53
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Okay guys it looks like everyone want's option 2 and the price should be $11.75 with the amount we have. This thread has kinda died so Monday morning I'll be pming everyone on the list and we can get these things ordered.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #54
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take option 2 in a large t shirt, and option 1 in a large pull over hoodie if possible.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #55
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I also add prices for ladies shirts my girl wants some so if you guys think your girls would want one I'll be ordering some as well.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #56
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbturner47 View Post
I'll take option 2 in a large t shirt, and option 1 in a large pull over hoodie if possible.
Added we only need 9 more hoddies to get the lower pricing
Old 02-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #57
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down for a hoodie depending on the fit. Sweatshirts are a bit difficult fitting wise with me. I'd be into the zip up.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #59
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I might be down for a hoodie depending on the fit. Sweatshirts are a bit difficult fitting wise with me. I'd be into the zip up.

Noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
How am I just finding this thread?

In for a t-shirt & pullover hoodie option #2 XL

Yeah where have you been