Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Swag!!!

Old 04-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #141
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I'll take a Euro handbag lol
I knew it....
Old 04-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #142
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
LOL! oh and incense holder.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:19 PM   #143
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
1. acdronin two XL (i'm a fat bastard)
2. T@co_Pr3runn3r XXL Zip up Hoodie (I'm fatter and more bastardly.......and colorblind too)
3. SCRunner12 XL Maybe a zip up hoodie
4. Konaborne M (extreamly muscular asian)
5. MJonAgs32 M T & a M hoodie Picking up
6. fireturk41 two M
7. sofiasdad11 XL
8. jtav2002 XL
9. BillJC XL
10. white2010taco XXL
11. 97yota4wd lowest priced group two L
12. tbturner47 1 L zip up hoodie 1 L tee 1 XS ladies T
13. HomerTaco XL T & XL zip up hoodie
14. Digiratus 1 XL zip up hoddie 1 XL T 1 XXL T
15. jberry813 M T Picking up
16. Alpha Q Up L T
17. bulhas Zip up hoodie & T
18. wtmtntaco M T & L Hoodie
19. Cowboy Yota M T and a sticker

I figure I'll be getting sliders from you once I save up the money, so I'll start rocking your swag now
Old 04-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #144
Geaux Tigers
BradleyJ33 is a splendid one to beholdBradleyJ33 is a splendid one to beholdBradleyJ33 is a splendid one to beholdBradleyJ33 is a splendid one to beholdBradleyJ33 is a splendid one to beholdBradleyJ33 is a splendid one to beholdBradleyJ33 is a splendid one to beholdBradleyJ33 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
BradleyJ33's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for a L t-shirt and a sticker to rock with my sliders when they're ready
You just sending invoices for the shirts or what?

2. T@co_Pr3runn3r XXL Zip up Hoodie (I'm fatter and more bastardly.......and colorblind too)
6. fireturk41 two M
7. sofiasdad11 XL
8. jtav2002 XL
9. BillJC XL
10. white2010taco XXL
16. Alpha Q Up L T
20. BradleyJ33 - Large T-shirt and sticker
Old 04-27-2012, 08:07 PM   #145
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyJ33 View Post
Put me down for a L t-shirt and a sticker to rock with my sliders when they're ready
You just sending invoices for the shirts or what?

6. fireturk41 two M
7. sofiasdad11 XL
8. jtav2002 XL
9. BillJC XL
10. white2010taco XXL
16. Alpha Q Up L T
20. BradleyJ33 - Large T-shirt and sticker

Yeah PM me your Email I'll send a invoice.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #147
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
XXL T-shirt please. I'll pick it up and pay when I get my sliders.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #148
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
I still havent go my shirt. LOL

Are you going to D&B on monday?
Old 12-23-2012, 11:16 PM   #149
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
BAMF makes bongs

I'll take two
lol, I dunno how I missed this post... Damn, should order some Schwag whenever I can pick up my Diff Skid, LCA skids, and Behind the grilled light bar.

Any ETA on grilles for the 2012 with Raptor style Toyota logo. I have a shit-ton of BlitzPro goodies to throw on as well, and should do cab mount chop too.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:48 AM   #150
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
lol, I dunno how I missed this post... Damn, should order some Schwag whenever I can pick up my Diff Skid, LCA skids, and Behind the grilled light bar.

Any ETA on grilles for the 2012 with Raptor style Toyota logo. I have a shit-ton of BlitzPro goodies to throw on as well, and should do cab mount chop too.
Jerry makes the raptor letters. I make the grills.
Keep an eye on my section for that.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #151
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I have a lot if small T shirts that no one orders so if your a small or know someone that could fit one they are $10.00 bucks shipped from now until they are gone.

I also redesigned the front logo on the new shirts I'll post some pics soon I'll only have L and XL from now on S and M just don't sell
Old 09-13-2013, 09:51 AM   #152
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I have a lot if small T shirts that no one orders so if your a small or know someone that could fit one they are $10.00 bucks shipped from now until they are gone.

I also redesigned the front logo on the new shirts I'll post some pics soon I'll only have L and XL from now on S and M just don't sell
Hating on the skinny guys
Old 09-13-2013, 10:00 AM   #153
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Hating on the skinny guys
I think I've sold like 3 in the last 6 months L is by far the most sold so those are the ones i stock up on. My next run i might get 5 M but that would be it.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #154
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

interested to see the new design.. prob order a T or a hoodie, send it w/ my sliders

and ya got any stickers??
Old 09-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #155
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
interested to see the new design.. prob order a T or a hoodie, send it w/ my sliders

and ya got any stickers??
I didnt order hoddies with this order so they are still the old design. And i dont have stickers at the moment.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #156
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
Dude talk to one of the decal guys on here see what they can so about some stickas... Just the acronym in the wensite style lettering in your sig would be sick id take on for my truck
I cut stickers in house
Old 09-15-2013, 10:50 AM   #157
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where are these stickers for purchase i need one
They are not for sale when i have them they are in every box shipped out. I just haven't had the time to cut and weed out more.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #158
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didnt order hoddies with this order so they are still the old design. And i dont have stickers at the moment.
oh ok, you only have zip-ups? have you unveiled the new design for the T's yet?

Quote:
Dude talk to one of the decal guys on here see what they can so about some stickas... Just the acronym in the wensite style lettering in your sig would be sick id take on for my truck
I would def rock a sticker like that!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #159
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the guy who sold me his sliders never gave me his sticker I made the write up i should get one
We will be talking when i get some in stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
oh ok, you only have zip-ups? have you unveiled the new design for the T's yet?
I only have zip up hoodies but I'm thinking a pull over would work better with the new logo. I just got the new shirts Friday but the logo is now centered, bigger and it's just like the new logo on the sliders. Only a few sets of sliders have been shipped with the new logo