Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Bay Area Metal Fabrication

Notices

B.A.M.F Swag!!!

Old 09-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #161
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
k, put me down for a T in Large and could ya just send it w/ my sliders in few days ..

I like pull overs better anyway.. let me know if you do a new run of hoodies
Will do.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:50 AM   #162
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The all new BAMF logo

And a one of a kind back print for my son

The BAMF boys rockin it!
Old 09-24-2013, 07:50 AM   #165
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
haha very nice! cute kid too!!

does the back still look the same? if so then add one to my slider order (please please tell me that they're shipping soon!!)
Thanks! The back is the same i'll add one to the shipping invoice. Your sliders are 99% complete we just have to weld on the bolt on plates and they are good to go.